MP preditor 7 Module for Ninjatrader

ORGASMATRON

We need to know who the fu ck you are first of all. Need your phone number to authenticate your identity. You look and sound very suspicious and a Spammer asking for help. If you are trading on ninjatrader send me a PM of you authenticate copy so that you can be served accordingly. How are you using the older version and on what version of Ninjatrader. Send us a complete screen shot of your custom folder - chart settings etc.

GUYS IGNORE THIS AS SHOLE. One more to add to list of Banned *****s.

i cnt understund man i get the 6.5 versin from here 1 year a go and try trading using it geting some videos about system and manuals but i see there is 7 ver and only request if somebody can share with me this version only that.

You piece of scammer -- leecher :-- How did you get from here a year back ? you just joined this forum this month ...

You piece of scammer -- leecher :-- How did you get from here a year back ? you just joined this forum this month ...

Not that i take tis guy side, but he could get anything anytime from here. The forum is 100% public and all links and posts are visible. Anyone can come and see the download links without being a member...