Some tips

Guest Sasts1950

Guest Sasts1950
Before going into the forex market i went on internet to seek the views of different brokers, and saw that 4xp.com had good reviews, so i joined, made the first deposit and i started trading. Unfortunately, at the beginning i did not understand how i could withdraw my money, so i asked support to Sara Ferrary, an account manager, who immediately solved my problem and now i'm very happy.

Guest FloridaTrader

Another scammer going by six different usernames on this forum. Here are the other names used by this person here on this forum: Sasts1950, Scarlett Mason, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990.

Read the thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22844-4xp-Scam-Alert-Use-Caution?p=290542#post290542

Go away scammer, 4xp is a bad broker with many complaints.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader

If you notice a pattern that always emerges... they jump online and make a few innocent postings which include how new they are. They then post how they found a new broker that has treated them well. I have seen this many times. I then spot a new member posting the same thing a few minutes after the other bragging on their great broker. I then look at their profiles and see that they all had the same starting dates. In this case, 4 out of 5 had four numbers after their username.

If the broker was a legit one, why would they try to scam us with fake posters trying to hype their business. This actually turns around on them since I then find negative postings on scams the broker do to their traders and post that on forums.

After 19 years, I can spot a scam coming a mile away my friend.

Before going into the forex market i went on internet to seek the views of different brokers, and saw that 4xp.com had good reviews, so i joined, made the first deposit and i started trading. Unfortunately, at the beginning i did not understand how i could withdraw my money, so i asked support to Sara Ferrary, an account manager, who immediately solved my problem and now i'm very happy.

Hi, I have only USD 1.00.- for open a super-micro-mini-account, but I need a Bonus of USD 10,000.- then I will be happy :)

This section is not for promoting brokers.

Edited by FX_SuperTrader

• 2 weeks later...