Make $300K/year the Yamantaka way (a spoof on you know who)

yamantaka

This is the real (I mean it) NT Performance Report trading Gold with one contract with my supercalifragilisticexpialidocious auto trader . Includes one tick of slippage but no commission (about $35K). Trade 4 contracts and make $1MILLION a year. Knowledge of English not required!

http://i44.tinypic.com/q4k.jpg

Edited by yamantaka

Guest FloridaTrader

Is this the developer of the supercalifragilisticexpialidocious auto trader?

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/7444/37hr.jpg

If you have doubts how good he is, just skype and ask him.

Guest FloridaTrader

We should institute an IQ test for people that want to join this forum. If they can't score over 20, they are denied admittance to this forum. This should eliminate people like the above scam artist from joining our forum.

Hopefully he will get the message and cease falsely assuming he was the smartest person on the forum. We have 43,580 members currently on this forum and I can say without a doubt that 43,579 of them are smarter than he is.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader

My forum friends are not a group of pigs. Don't attack them with your immature postings clown.

When you learn how to trade, you will find that there is no such thing as a holy grail. I don't recall any trader that has been trading futures for 19 years... are you drinking in excessive or do you always make weird postings lunatic?

We should institute an IQ test for people that want to join this forum. If they can't score over 20, they are denied admittance to this forum. This should eliminate people like the above scam artist from joining our forum.

Hopefully he will get the message and cease falsely assuming he was the smartest person on the forum. We have 43,580 members currently on this forum and I can say without a doubt that 43,579 of them are smarter than he is.

I agree with you colleague....=D>...=D>...=D>

Guest FloridaTrader
I agree with you colleague....=D>...=D>...=D>

Thanks my good friend. As you well know, we don't post disagreements on this forum unless we have a scammer come to this forum and takes advantage of our members. This clown has posted 23 times that he is going to share his trading system. It was found that he was posting fake demo charts and refused to share anything. He then told forum members to go to his skype and chat. He then stated his intentions are to sell his system. He is now showing cherry picked demo charts where he claims he made trades that were profitable which is nonsense. He must be a very desperate person to continue his antics. He was asked to post a live trade chart and state when he plans on jumping into a trade and show proof of such and he refuses to do so.

If it was just me that was challenging his scamming, this would have ended by my vowing out, but many forum members have posted that he should be banned in the 5-6 different threads he is posting his junk.

He won't be with us much longer which is a good thing.

oh, heads up, he says I'm a spy for the CIA and that I'm also a spy for Big Mikes site too....according to our delusional friend.

Guest FloridaTrader

Apparently Admin and Moderators are not responding to the request to ban this clown. I've noticed that they haven't addressed the issue of five other clowns that are flooding our forum with spam too.

Please read this thread and ask to have our issues addressed. We have several moderators that haven't been on this forum in over 2 years. I liked this forum better when I was a moderator years ago under another username.

Go to this thread if you would and post your concern for the lack of moderators and let's get this forum back into shape.

Link: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22836-Where-are-the-moderators-and-admin

This worthless waster of oxygen, "luidsc", needs to be dismissed from the I-I Forum, now...he is a cancer and is destroying any and all good will that has been developed in this once fine traders forum.

GOOD NEWS...just got the word that he is gone.

Cheers!

Mick

Edited by tryitagainmf
Good news!

This worthless waster of oxygen, "luidsc", needs to be dismissed from the I-I Forum, now...he is a cancer and is destroying any and all good will that has been developed in this once fine traders forum.

GOOD NEWS...just got the word that he is gone.

Cheers!

Mick

And so are his threads. You see, there is a forum God! And on that note there is no further reason to continue this parody on the ex member.

Carry on colleagues.

Guest FloridaTrader
And so are his threads. You see, there is a forum God! And on that note there is no further reason to continue this parody on the ex member.

Carry on colleagues.

^:)^^:)^^:)^