DayTradingZones Daily Support & Resistance. Request Patch

jamesonjames

Hi

I have some DLL's that it would be great if someone could patch but I am unable to upload attachments. Is this possible for them to be patched? How can I upload them?

Many thanks,

hi jamesonjames.

It is quite simple, upload your dll's to any site i.e. 4shared, sendspace, limelinx, etc and post link here in forum so someone can have a look and see if anything can be done.

hope this helps

this is server side indicator, here is the level on their server side for today

minch...so does that mean it is only available on their website or does it show on your own NT screen, but it routes through their servers?

Hopefully our faithful and generous patchers/educators can assist!

Cheers!

Mick

minch...so does that mean it is only available on their website or does it show on your own NT screen, but it routes through their servers?

Hopefully our faithful and generous patchers/educators can assist!

Cheers!

Mick

It is a NT indicator so the levels are plotted on your screen but I guess it gets the data from their servers. I'm hoping someone can patch this.

Thanks again, mate!

So they are not actively monitoring who PINGS their server for this data, either by NT License or their own gatekeeping routine?!

Cheers!

Mick

the data shown in this indi is not changing everyday and this data is published in their blog.

Edited by futuretrader

well, the txt file was read with built-in username/pass via FTP protocol. this usrername is same for everybody. the authentication part uses another username which was originally required to input on indicator--but this part has been changed to irrelevant. so you don't need to input anything as username.

You genius. Thankyou.

I don't know if you were able to access the FTP, but I know they have training videos on how to use the tools and manage members with amember, but the videos may be on their FTP server. I know the "mentorship" or "360 Trading Mastery" video lessons are grouped in to categories such as "Level 1", "Level 2" etc. Are you able to access anything like this?

Edited by jamesonjames

• 4 weeks later...
Hello jamesonjames,

What are you mean when you said new version? And wich indicators? They have probability indicators (combination of 3-5 indicators) and daily analysis indicator that only consolidate probability indicators levels, signal etc, shortly it is something like result of probability indicators.

Sorry, I meant the probability tools have been updated since the version released on this forum in the other thread. The Daily Zones in this thread have not changed.

Hello Everyone,

I need this indicators eSignal version.

Are you have eSignal patch or are you have any advice about where can i find?

Thanks.

I know these probability D@ytradingZ0nes tools have since been updated to be more accurate so it would be great if someone could get the latest version for Ninja & eSignal from their website daytradingz0nes.c0m

• 1 year later...