prediction point

kenny123

Anyone use their box signal or any other product?

http://predictionpointtrading dot com

Well, the guy must be out of his mind to charge people tuition fees in the amount of $5000 + monthly fee in the amount between $150-$300. Wow!

Kind regards,

Unclepips

I tested it in the trial and I did not find it useful. Just like most other price based indicators, hit or miss, and large stops compared to targets!

I have the trail version and I can post it if someone wants it but it is tied to my machine id. My recommendation is not to waste time on this :-(

if you can post to try to educate us appreciate.

thank you

Can you give more details? What means tested? You traded it live? What means very good? Did it offered you an edge? If yes, why not still using it and just tested...

I won't pay $1000 for an indicator. I can pay $100.00 and get open source. :)

I did test it live and made money every day. It's best to scalp half of your position and then trail the stop. I found ES the best instrument, with ZB and CL not for behind. I traded it from 8:00- 11:00 ET.

I won't pay $1000 for an indicator. I can pay $100.00 and get open source. :)

I did test it live and made money every day. It's best to scalp half of your position and then trail the stop. I found ES the best instrument, with ZB and CL not for behind. I traded it from 8:00- 11:00 ET.

If you are consistently making money with it, then I hope you buy it with the money you made--it shouldn't be an issue since you will effectively be using other people's money. If it really is useful, you should support the person who developed it. For 1K, to make consistent profit is a drop in the bucket and then afterward whatever you do with it is your own business.

I tested it in the trial and I did not find it useful. Just like most other price based indicators, hit or miss, and large stops compared to targets!

I have the trail version and I can post it if someone wants it but it is tied to my machine id. My recommendation is not to waste time on this :-(

Can you please post the trial here? I am sure someone can educate it.

thanks,

If you are consistently making money with it, then I hope you buy it with the money you made--it shouldn't be an issue since you will effectively be using other people's money. If it really is useful, you should support the person who developed it. For 1K, to make consistent profit is a drop in the bucket and then afterward whatever you do with it is your own business.

I made money for a week. That's not a lot of time and could simply be a run of good luck. I have no confidence in the long term performance with such a short test and won't pay $1K per year (actually, that was a special price. Regular price is $4K to own license.)

The system is quite simple. It finds pivot high and lows in areas of consolidation and then alerts you to a pennant breakout, either long or short.

im interested to put a public journal about this system is not a holly grail NOT exit a g holly .. but this system is interesting and i can share with all guys how trade it. wait for my last post about that

I look forward to reading your Journal. I like this system as well.

Andy