[REQ]Forex Immersion by Tom Strignano

http://i40.tinypic.com/22nvjo.png

I am logging into II after almost a year. Does not feel very good to post a request after I am back. But if I cant ask freely, what's friends are for? I am looking for the Forex Immersion course by Tom Strignano.

Forex Immersion by Tom Strignano

Link:

What's included:

• Module 1:
    How to read Supply & Demand Points as determined by the market.This is how the pros react to Market, and is the same selection of price points used by Forex Dealers in International Banks.The easiest way to draw Trend-Lines. This alone eliminates guessing what to do next… purely mechanical.Master the correct way to use Fibonacci Ratios and Retracements. These are the very same ratios used by the commercial banks.
  • Module 2:
    What precisely is Price Action Trading – the system used by pure price technicians (No more guesswork!)A surprisingly simple way to find a point were the market is in its infancy of a move and way before any of those indicators have signalled a turn (Get in the train before in moves!)
  • Module 3:
    Predict market momentum(How fast is this market going up, or down!?)How to recognize price exhaustion points (Know when to hold em’ and learn when to fold em.)Understand this module and your success in Forex is nearly guaranteed. With this you’ll create your own trading roadmap, steel you against external market forces that buries even veteran Forex Traders, shield you from falling victim to greed – and panic trades.
  • Module 4:
    How to get out of a position that just doesn’t feel right, what to do if you’re unsure of your next move, or simply don’t know what to do – because you now can calculate profit and loss on the fly … then …Roll profits and losses into your Current Position confident you’re still in the market and knowing you’ll come out on top. This absolutely will eliminate trading paralysis caused by fear.
  • Module 5:
    Cross Currency Calculations (A pro’s understanding of Currency Pairs)Knowing how to define Cross Currency Trades will reveal clues to what’s happening with the major currencies and maximize your profits.
  • Module 6:
    Why none of the Banks or Brokers want you to know about Money Management (This alone will give you the advantage over many Professional Bank Traders!)Your key to great trading performance is knowing how to limit risk and maximize your profits. Here you master how to cut your losers out quickly and it forces you to hold onto the winners.Select the Money Management System that’s right for you. (This module will make the difference between making money in Forex – and going broke!)
  • Bonus
    Private strategy webinars
    Bonus videos
    Private member-only Q&A

This looks damn interesting to me. It’s 13 videos (and more to come) and 7 manuals, retails for US$397.

PM name of the WWE lady in my avatar n get a prize

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...