( REQ ) Vergil Day Trader EA

Guest FloridaTrader
Please no double posting on this forum new guy. Look how others correctly post if you have any questions. Edited by FloridaTrader

They only sell 25 copies according to myfxbook.

Again, without verified live accounts.... demo accounts are MEANINGLESS... except to say that the EA coding works and can open and close trades.

Can it makes money in a real market?..... Different story.

That said, if it is averaging 20% a month, that is awesome, and even more incredible is if it does not hedge to accomplish this.

Ok, I did a bit of research.

The vergil people only have 2 more copies of the EA that they want to sell. They are asking $550.

HOWEVER....

I read on a forum that essentially, the vergil day trader bot is actually an EA based on the "4 indicators" or "4 lights" strategy (optimized of course).

And you can find the details of that strategy right here:-

http://strategy4forex.com/strategies-based-on-forex-indicators/forex-strategy-4-indicators.html

So..... anyone with a bit of free time and some EA writing skills can probably build their own EA based on the strategy and optimise it.

Sounds like something I could do ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Funny that changing TP and SL levels results are quite the same in BT. also bunches of Ordersend 130 error (maybe for bad tick data just downloaded OTB from the broker not checked). Tried anyway to put it live in a minimal account just to see how it performs. Any chance to find the manual? who can plz check the code just to see if we can have different results with different TP/SL.

Thanks for sharing in any case