REQ: Acme Volume Profile package working

Marvin Zark

I think I found out which is the problem, the last educated version of Volume Profile Pro is acmevolumeprofilepack4.1.6-pro_(anynt).zip

hxxp://[email protected]/zip/EeBAigyL/AcmeVolumeProfilePack416-Pro__.html

this version does not allow Volume Range Profile indicator to be linked to the current bar

If someone have a later educated version (lastest available is 4.1.9.0), please post a link

Or if not, maybe our guru educators can do that job for us.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Any of you nice people out there got the RanchoDinero ACME Zig Zag indicator as seen here: http://goo.gl/so7g7M

Particularly useful as it has a data export feature for price rotation analysis.... Thanks in advance..

AcmeZigZag is a part of TimeAndSalesPackage. Has been cured by john.maddog

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vgw2cc

Edited by admis

Thanks for the link Admis. I know the ACME site suggests the ZigZag is bundled with the Times & Sales package but it would seem this assembly by john.maddog doesn't include the ZigZag - or at least it doesn't show for me. It all installs without a problem but nothing shows in the indi list. I have lots of other ACME stuff on my system so there may be some conflict going on that isn't obvious to me. Can anybody else confirm that they can see the ACME ZigZag when installing the above package?

Thanks for the link Admis. I know the ACME site suggests the ZigZag is bundled with the Times & Sales package but it would seem this assembly by john.maddog doesn't include the ZigZag - or at least it doesn't show for me. It all installs without a problem but nothing shows in the indi list. I have lots of other ACME stuff on my system so there may be some conflict going on that isn't obvious to me. Can anybody else confirm that they can see the ACME ZigZag when installing the above package?

Hi JimJamBonks

Just tested on this end W8NT7v25--- it does show in indi list on my end---Just this set---had no other @cme stuff installed---

Hope helps

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...