REQ: Acme Volume Profile package working

Marvin Zark

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks windo,

It works but unfortunately this is not what I am looking for. This is the basic volume profile indicator and I am looking for the pro package that allows to plot composite, microcomposite and user defined chart range volume profiles.

Here it is, in case anybody is able to educate:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/787k06

Edited by Marvin Zark

• 2 weeks later...

(Help) volume profile range not working..??

Why is AcmeVolumeProfileRange not working. I've downloaded and installed Acme Volume Profile Pack, installed succesfully and all of them are working fine except this AcmeVolumeProfileRange. And there is no error in compiling indicator.

http://content.screencast.com/users/denny_yusuf/folders/Snagit/media/c276211f-fb08-4152-8b1c-a0bba350cfcf/08.16.2013-10.53.png

When I attached AcmeVolumeProfileRange nothing is drawn in the chart..

Any help really appreciate..

Thank you.

Regards.

Denny.

Why is AcmeVolumeProfileRange not working. I've downloaded and installed Acme Volume Profile Pack, installed succesfully and all of them are working fine except this AcmeVolumeProfileRange. And there is no error in compiling indicator.

Denny.

Can you upload please this pack?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Can someone explain how to extend range-based profiles to present? The manual explain to use "<" and ">" keys to shift to left and to right and with SHIFT pressed to extend, but it doesn't work for me. Could be my keyboard? Thanks.