Lookig for NetLines indicator

Meow

Hey guys, anyone know where I can find NetLines indicator as stand alone or maybe some part of other educated package?

"The indicator draws the net line after three consecutive up bars or three consecutive down bars . The line is drawn at the low/high of the first bar in the three bar series and times out after the designated number of bars, five being the default. A penetration of the net line is a buy/sell signal.

http://evilspeculator.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/2011-06-15_NLS_EURO.png

below the thinkorSwim Net-Lines script, can someone kindly convert it for ninja??

regars

#DEF VCLOSE = (((HIGH + LOW) + (CLOSE * 2)) / 4) ;

DEF VCLOSE = (((HIGH + LOW) / 2)) ;

#DEF VCLOSE = CLOSE - (((HIGH + LOW) + (CLOSE * 2)) / 4) ;

#DEF VCLOSE = CLOSE;

def VBI = (((VCLOSE[1] < VCLOSE[2]) * (VCLOSE[2] < VCLOSE[3])) * (VCLOSE[3] < VCLOSE[4]));

DEF VSS = (((VCLOSE[1] > VCLOSE[2]) * (VCLOSE[2] > VCLOSE[3])) * (VCLOSE[3] < VCLOSE[4]));

def vmovebi = (sum(vbi, 5) / 5) == vbi;

def vmovess = (sum(vss, 5) / 5) == vss;

declare upper;

rec top;

rec bot;

top = if

VBI then High[3] else top[1];

bot = if

VSS then Low[3] else bot[1];

plot BUYline = if vmovebi then Double.NaN else TOP;

BUYline.SetLineWeight(1);

BUYline.SetDefaultColor(color.BLUE);

BUYline.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.dashe s);

plot SHORTline = if vmovess then Double.NaN else BOT;

SHORTline.SetLineWeight(1);

SHORTline.SetDefaultColor(color.MAGENTA);

SHORTline.SetPaintingStrategy(PaintingStrategy.poi nts);

well.. unfortunately i am not a coder... so maybe ask if he is willing to share it too ? if he is a good pal and not a sneaky vendor he can do it :)

otherwise, will need to see if one of the guys here who can code will do it..

He said he could not share and its fair enough...

Without "hijacking" the thread, I've got another ThinkScript indicator ("Dr Brett's Levels") that would be outstanding in NinjaTrader!

I can either post it here or send it directly to any benevolent NinjaScript coder.

Hopefully!

Mick

better make a new thread and request some1 to code that, post whatever you have so it makes things easier for anyone interested.

better make a new thread and request some1 to code that, post whatever you have so it makes things easier for anyone interested.

omaron...as always, I agree with you, mate. Just taking the opportunity to tag-along with a built-in, rare request in this thread for something in ThinkScript to be converted to NinjaScript.

Cheers!

Mick

omaron...as always, I agree with you, mate. Just taking the opportunity to tag-along with a built-in, rare request in this thread for something in ThinkScript to be converted to NinjaScript.

Cheers!

Mick

No worry. If you find the indi useful, just share it with the guys :)

could you convert this indicator into ninja? thanks in advance! https://sites.google.com/site/trendxplorer/download/Hurst_ChannelsSTUDY.ts?attredirects=0&d=1

Guys... Why don't you make your own threads? Is not only unfair to original poster (Meow in this case) but is also confusing for other members, who expect something else when read this thread.

• 2 weeks later...