REQ: TR@DE Manager by Indic@tor W@rehouse

Mashu01

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the "education" Bassmark. IW's Trade Manager comes in handy, especially the trailing stop feature.

Here are 11 vids on a YT playlist explaining the various features of Trade Manager.About 90 mins of vid instruction.

Thank you, but I need to know how to set up forex lots instead of units for forex.

I already saw all these vids and can't find.

There is a "qu@ntity divis0r v@lue" to change/set up but don't know.

I'm actually having the same problem. According to this answer found in the developer's forum, it can be done, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Question

Can TM's adaptive position sizing function (ie calculating position size based on account size, acceptable risk % and stop size for each trade) calculate FX trade size in Units rather than Lots? I have an Interactive Brokers account in which you can deal any size - e.g. 1,234,567 units of EURUSD of you want to.

Answer

Yes, "Units" is the default result of TM position size for spot FX pairs. It does provide a parameter that lets you convert that to "lot" sizes as well.

The parameter they are talking about must be the same exp48967 mentions in his post. If we use the same logic as in the Chart Trader where half a lot equals to 0.05M, would it make sense to set this parameter to 100 and the Quantity to 5 in TM? What do you guys think?

Thanks

Edited by shicuco

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Could someone upload again Trade Manager whatever the version, thank you

stuck at version v2.8.3

TradeManager_NT7_v2.8.3.k.zip (69.56KB)

https://www.sendspace.com/file/a437go

Version 3 is a real ghost. The hunt goes on

Edited by CashManic

• 4 weeks later...
Hi CashManic please reupload thanks

Cash isn't at home in San Fran atm. He is in LA to finalise details regarding his Launchpad performance.I have ver 2.8 of IW TradeManager and can re-up for you.

TradeManager_NT7_v2.8

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qcbf9g

• 4 weeks later...
Cash isn't at home in San Fran atm. He is in LA to finalise details regarding his Launchpad performance.I have ver 2.8 of IW TradeManager and can re-up for you.

TradeManager_NT7_v2.8

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qcbf9g

TQ Darktrader for the link. I am new to TradeManager - just a silly question, does it work live and is it reliable ?

Cheers.

Edited by rodamas

Thanks Wanderer!!

Sorry i think im confussed ; I want the version that has the menu on the toolbar this version is too old ..

thanks in advance

I think the newest version is 3. We are still waiting for that.

Have you tried DTS TrailBlazer? Is is a scaled down version 3 Trade Manager?

Good trading, W.

TQ Darktrader for the link. I am new to TradeManager - just a silly question, does it work live and is it reliable ?

Cheers.

Rodamas, it works live and just make sure you have the 12one.txt (111111111111.txt) in the root directory where you have installed NT7. Is it reliable? That's a matter of opinion really but it is for me.You may need to learn more on iwTM

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Indicator+Warehouse+Trade+Manager

Edited by Darktrader