Big Mike Trading Ninja indicators

yamantaka

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks like the Goodwin's Law will be pulled by BMT trolls....it will not be from us. Yams has every right to be critical of BMT...he sure cannot do it on BMT site since he has been banned. I hope your next posts will be better...I see the bar is now set very low, so that should be easier. BTW-you do have a point about BMT on others helping...but again if you have been banned from BMT what good is to that person now. Yam has every right to speck his mind about BMT here....not sure you do with your one post.-Nate

Yamantak, you criticize Mike for stealing indicators and then commit to stealing them yourself? I would be worried if I behaved like that.

As an "elite" member of BMT, I can say that I have learned more from the $50 I paid than any of the 1-point stop losses on the emini that I lost before I found BMT. I also learned that 4 ticks is too tight of a stop for the types of trades I was trying to do, and why. I also found the community there to be supportive and encouraging. I think I have downloaded 2 indicators and installed 1. You are stealing the wrong part of BMT. You should steal the collaboration and civility. You should steal the webinars. You should steal the members' resolve to self improve, which is infectious.

I won't write off Indo Investasi because of the rantings of one member. But posts like this make me wonder if I will have to sift through more like it before I find the actual value it has to offer.

I am surprised this thread has not satisfied Godwin's Law yet. Only a matter of time...

C'mon man, really... you joined yesterday and you are talking about this community/forum value? You just joined this forum and your first post was in this thread, defending BMT and questioning the forum value?!

Let me tell you my story with that fat a$$ BMT, which by the way, personally or through his trolls, is actively monitoring this forum.

I got myself banned from his forum because allegedly piracy of his content. First of all, it is not "his" content. His content is the posts he made about his pathetic life and trading. Everything else is the ownership of the people who posted or coded. Second of all, i never shared anything from his forum (at least not before i was banned). All i did was being a member of this forum and using the same nick as on BMT.

I was an elite member since 2009 or so, when membership cost was like $25 or something. I did not had a lot of posts because i am not the kind of forum poster. I only speak when i have something to say.

Now i have to say two things.

1. BM philosophy changed drastically in the recent years. He became more and more hypocrite and greedy. Just look at the webinars from last 12-16 months and you will see. Those are not webinars, are sales pitches. 99% of them (in not 100%) are hold by vendors who have something to sell, promoting their tools and methods.

2. BMT forum is the reason i joined this forum. I wanted access to educated vendor products promoted in his webinars, to see what exactly they are about. All vendors claim proprietary alogs and making all kind of claims, knowing that nobody can check because their dlls are obfuscated (really!?)

Some of them are more or less original, but many of them are just rip offs of... guess what... BMT elite indicators. Repacked indicators, sometime not improved or even renamed.

BMT forum is one of the reasons so many snake oil sellers emerged. The real danger for the new traders is not yamantaka, who is sharing free stuff for free (just because BMT asks money for elite indicators does not mean they are not free, read the GNU license terms) but scammers who are paying $50 or whatever to become elite members just to have an endless sources of new indicators to repack and sell.

Although i could easily made a new username and pay for an elite membership again, i did not.

Draw your own conclusions.

Yamantak, you criticize Mike for stealing indicators and then commit to stealing them yourself? I would be worried if I behaved like that.

As an "elite" member of BMT, I can say that I have learned more from the $50 I paid than any of the 1-point stop losses on the emini that I lost before I found BMT. I also learned that 4 ticks is too tight of a stop for the types of trades I was trying to do, and why. I also found the community there to be supportive and encouraging. I think I have downloaded 2 indicators and installed 1. You are stealing the wrong part of BMT. You should steal the collaboration and civility. You should steal the webinars. You should steal the members' resolve to self improve, which is infectious.

I won't write off Indo Investasi because of the rantings of one member. But posts like this make me wonder if I will have to sift through more like it before I find the actual value it has to offer.

I am surprised this thread has not satisfied Godwin's Law yet. Only a matter of time...

Edited by omaron

BowelMovement (BM) is running round the Net looking for these indies and requesting takedown notices. Too funny. He thinks he owns this stuff. Let him run--these things are on sites he hasn't found yet.

He's panicking because he's making that last push to get enough money to retire to an island or South American country. https://www.bigmiketrading.com/off-topic/13521-best-caribbean-central-america-location-retire-now-south-america-30.html

Hence, the new Elite price and the tsunami of webinars from the very vendors he once despised when he was starting BMT. (Of course, they are all friends and in his bed now that they are paying HIM.)

If these get taken down, I'm relying on other members to re-up. Thanks for pitching in!

https://mega.co.nz/#!l04igZJK

key: bpQqEVMhsE7XmLoD6ATH1AYgw2pOH36cuK4jTeMx6w0

Hi traders,

I want to sell my Elite membership on BMT, because I don't need any indicator for my trading. Price is 40$ for login and password - email and password you can change then. If you are interested, please write me private message.

Miles

I don't need any indicator either for my trading, so my best price is $5 for the entertainment value of reading Mike's drivel and BS. :)) PM me is it's acceptable.

Please post any "priceless" advice that gives a trader an edge from that site. Or better yet, explain why Big Mike is an unprofitable trader (not including his paper trading account). I'll send you $10K if you can produce one bit of information from BMT that proves to give the trader an edge.

yamantaka, you can send me $10K for each indicator you repost. If it has no edge, why would you want it? PM me, I am waiting for my check...

yamantaka, you can send me $10K for each indicator you repost. If it has no edge, why would you want it? PM me, I am waiting for my check...

Uh, you got it wrong. I'm posting these as a service to the community. I make no representations about anything I post having an edge. And, moreover, I aint charging like BowelMovement.

The onus is on YOU to prove the edge from ANYTHING in BMT, whether it's a setup, indicator strategy, psychobable advice, whatever. Prove it up, and the $10K is yours.

@QC...looks like all you are here for is to be an A $ $...I thinks it is time for you to run along...now...and take your BMT trolls with you.

Edited by tradernate

Mike is a Scamer & a Sick Bastard !

"Besides free membership, the Website also offers Elite Membership at a one-time non-refundable fee of (USD) $100 for lifetime access. Elite Membership enables the members to access certain privileged and reserved sections of the Website, which provide better services and features."

As you can read, BMT has raised the cost of Elite membership from $50 to $100. As most of us in the trading community know, Mike is a burnt out, perennial losing trader who started the site to hoodwink other traders into becoming Elite members so he could essentially charge $50 to allow them to download indicators that were developed by other people. He pirated many of those indicators from developers without their express permission. It's constructive to know, Mike lost so much money trading, that his wife divorced him (he admits this on the site) and he had to marry his dog who is his avatar on the site. He created the site because he was broke and desperately needed income.

Mike must have a very small wenis. Why? Because he gets a real thrill from revoking memberships from anyone who even vaguely questions his wisdom, advice, or trading prowess. On BMT, he is the Wizard of Oz--the small man behind the curtain who wields power over a community of other losing traders. He is said to never get any sleep nor take any time off from the Forum, reading every single post and stroking his faithful (many who spend their lives posting ad nauseum) with a "Thank you" on their posts. In essence, he is a modern day L. Ron Hubbard and Jim Jones rolled into one.

Anyway, I digress. Elite membership doesn't provide anything "better" than the rest of the site. The Elite indicators are not worth $1, let alone $100, because he got them for FREE from donating members and others who developed them. So, I think it's only fair in the spirit of sharing to the community to give back what Mike has pinched from others. And, as far as the other threads in Elite (Journals, vendor reviews, psychology tips, webinars by vendors who pay Mike) they are worthless in terms of getting a real Edge because they are all opinions, setups and experiences of losing traders who seek winning methods from other losing traders and vendors who were also losing traders.

A member who realized he was ripped off by Mike, has decided to make many of these indicators available to the community for the very same price Mike paid; namely $000.00. This member has bestowed the collection of indicators to me and carried out his wishes to share with the trading community. After all, this is Mike's mantra, clearly stated on the site: "We firmly believe in openness and encourage sharing."

So share we will. In the next few days, I will attempt to make these indicators available for everyone in the spirit of Mike's philosophy.

I Agree with you as he had also done the same to me in-spite of the fact that i had never posted any of his indicators ever on this website since non of the indicators from his website were worth a penny. He revoked my Elite membership because i been a member of this website for years now and helping others here onboard.

I agree with you . Big Mike is a total sick bastard son of a *****. I hope he is enjoying having super s ex with his dog and getting his butt fu cked up every day in and night out.