Big Mike Trading Ninja indicators

yamantaka

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My intelligence sources tell me kram and pinto have run to their believed Guru, Big Mike, and ratted us out. As a result, the links may soon die. Let me know and I will re-up them or you guys can. Remember, the more the merrier!

God bless indo-investasi. A true sharing, and free, traders community.

I found that, being an Elite member of BMT, I could post my indicators that I spend many hours developing and get constructive feedback on them from like-minded members.

Seeing them shared on forums such as this is very disheartening. It shows no respect for hard-working developers like me.

Yatamanka, can you please tell me your BMT username?

Amen to that. IMHO BMT is about much more than some ****** lines on a chart. The information and advice posted there is priceless. Anybody who thinks that $100 is too much money to pay for lifetime access shouldn't be trading. again, just my opinion

Amen to that. IMHO BMT is about much more than some ****** lines on a chart. The information and advice posted there is priceless. Anybody who thinks that $100 is too much money to pay for lifetime access shouldn't be trading. again, just my opinion

Great.

Please post any "priceless" advice that gives a trader an edge from that site. Or better yet, explain why Big Mike is an unprofitable trader (not including his paper trading account). I'll send you $10K if you can produce one bit of information from BMT that proves to give the trader an edge.

Edited by yamantaka

Dude, I'm not here to argue with you. Cheers. BM

No argument intended. Thanks for confirming the advice on BMT has no edge, let alone is "priceless."

And far the record, I'll pay ANYONE $10K if they can produce or demonstrate anything (advice, indicators, strategies, etc.) from BMT that has a bona fide edge in trading.

Cheers to you too.

The oil guy is on crack....he talks about ****** stuff and really doesn't make a lot of sense...please do not pay him any attention.

AS my take on BMT...I feel its a good place to hide out if you are a new trader. Just like any other site you cannot take everything 100%. You do get people to help you when you are active on the site. Just like anything else, if you want to spend a cheap $100 for life... its still cheap...but I like I-I a whole lot better.

Concerning people or vendors who rip off others who write code....its ******...where do they get ideas, books and other people. tell me how many indicators written at BMT come from one persons sole idea...no way. Trading ideas and indicators come from a collections of peoples books and just seeing what others have done. It hasn't changed in over 100 years...not it information learned is not one on one anymore but through the internet. If you write code on BMT...I would expect to see it else where....it is crazy not to think otherwise...or rip others for stealing your idea....we all learn from each other...everything included...when it comes to trading. I am glad I have a few good friends that have helped me through the last 3-4 years, and I trade with my dad...who calls our trades. I have been in a lot of rooms and I have not found one that I could trade from....At the end of the day it is up to me to use S/R, volume, tick, and MAs, higher time frames-daily, 60, 15Min..to see where price is being supported....it just take patience and time...no substitution for monitor time.

BTW..Yam...I have no problem with your attitude of BMT...getting booted is not fun, but those are his rules and they are no fun at times .-Nate

Edited by tradernate

yamantaka thats was a nice offer not to publish krams indicators, if he will tell you which one are his, yes I like this forum, but the guy was real upset.

poly, kram is over-reacting and I'm sure he'll realize that tomorrow. It's not easy separating the mother's mountain (aka Big Mike) from the baby's mouth.

Gottta love it.

Big Mike is spending his evening on a BMT Elite thread (of course it's Elite because it's super valuable) defending the criticisms he's receiving on this and other threads like EliteTrader. The name of the thread is "Defending BMT."

Ask yourself why he doesn't come here or there to answer his detractors directly instead of hiding under the warm blanket of his own website?

Sorry, Mike, but that mutt of yours with the July 4th getup can't help you. Come here and defend yourself against the accusations against you. Better yet, publish the last 3 months of your trading account to prove to the community and your beloved members, you are the profitable trader you claim to be.

We're all patiently waiting.......

Edited by yamantaka

Hi Yamantaka- thanks again for everything.

When I click on any of the links I get the following:

File Belongs to Suspended Account.

The resource you are trying access belongs to an account that has been suspended

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

Please re-upload.

Thanks

Jane

I found that, being an Elite member of BMT, I could post my indicators that I spend many hours developing and get constructive feedback on them from like-minded members.

Seeing them shared on forums such as this is very disheartening. It shows no respect for hard-working developers like me.

Yatamanka, can you please tell me your BMT username?

Deer Kram,Here in this forum most of the shared material are educated ,patch version of indicators,software.all those materials are result of someone herd works,they also spend time,money and what not. I thinks u also may used one of those material happily like us. I feel sorry for u .BMT file posting embarrassed u as ur are personally involved in creating one of those indicators but this is the way this forum operate.

"Besides free membership, the Website also offers Elite Membership at a one-time non-refundable fee of (USD) $100 for lifetime access. Elite Membership enables the members to access certain privileged and reserved sections of the Website, which provide better services and features."

As you can read, BMT has raised the cost of Elite membership from $50 to $100. As most of us in the trading community know, Mike is a burnt out, perennial losing trader who started the site to hoodwink other traders into becoming Elite members so he could essentially charge $50 to allow them to download indicators that were developed by other people. He pirated many of those indicators from developers without their express permission. It's constructive to know, Mike lost so much money trading, that his wife divorced him (he admits this on the site) and he had to marry his dog who is his avatar on the site. He created the site because he was broke and desperately needed income.

Mike must have a very small wenis. Why? Because he gets a real thrill from revoking memberships from anyone who even vaguely questions his wisdom, advice, or trading prowess. On BMT, he is the Wizard of Oz--the small man behind the curtain who wields power over a community of other losing traders. He is said to never get any sleep nor take any time off from the Forum, reading every single post and stroking his faithful (many who spend their lives posting ad nauseum) with a "Thank you" on their posts. In essence, he is a modern day L. Ron Hubbard and Jim Jones rolled into one.

Anyway, I digress. Elite membership doesn't provide anything "better" than the rest of the site. The Elite indicators are not worth $1, let alone $100, because he got them for FREE from donating members and others who developed them. So, I think it's only fair in the spirit of sharing to the community to give back what Mike has pinched from others. And, as far as the other threads in Elite (Journals, vendor reviews, psychology tips, webinars by vendors who pay Mike) they are worthless in terms of getting a real Edge because they are all opinions, setups and experiences of losing traders who seek winning methods from other losing traders and vendors who were also losing traders.

A member who realized he was ripped off by Mike, has decided to make many of these indicators available to the community for the very same price Mike paid; namely $000.00. This member has bestowed the collection of indicators to me and carried out his wishes to share with the trading community. After all, this is Mike's mantra, clearly stated on the site: "We firmly believe in openness and encourage sharing."

So share we will. In the next few days, I will attempt to make these indicators available for everyone in the spirit of Mike's philosophy.

yamantaka,

Are you making money on those ADVERTS that flash on your website ? If YES, then you lack the moral (business, and non-business) rights to write those stuff about Mike ... mind you, I'm NOT Mike. The more people you entice to register on your website, the more money you make on those ADVERTS. Those indicators from BMT that you want to publish on your website are irrelevant to traders ... indicators don't make successful traders. Mike is so open to even mention his divorce on BMT ... so, what is the relevance of all these. Could you just STOP these BACKSLIDING/BACKBITING and concentrate on your own website money making ventures.

I don't expect that you'll BAN me from your website because of this post ... OK !!!

BMTaka

yamantaka,

Are you making money on those ADVERTS that flash on your website ? If YES, then you lack the moral (business, and non-business) rights to write those stuff about Mike ... mind you, I'm NOT Mike. The more people you entice to register on your website, the more money you make on those ADVERTS. Those indicators from BMT that you want to publish on your website are irrelevant to traders ... indicators don't make successful traders. Mike is so open to even mention his divorce on BMT ... so, what is the relevance of all these. Could you just STOP these BACKSLIDING/BACKBITING and concentrate on your own website money making ventures.

I don't expect that you'll BAN me from your website because of this post ... OK !!!

BMTaka

I don't own nor have any financial interest in this or any other website.

Hi traders,

I want to sell my Elite membership on BMT, because I don't need any indicator for my trading. Price is 40$ for login and password - email and password you can change then. If you are interested, please write me private message.

Miles

But what about all those other great, "preferred" threads that are only Elite. Don't those help you get a edge in your trading?

By selling your membership because you don't use indicators effectively implies the rest of what Elite membership gives you is garbage. Of course, most of us already know that, but it's good you confirmed it.

@BMTaka....do us and me a favor....do not get near a keyboard when you have been drinking. When you have any real facts then we can actually have an intelligent discussion.

Concerning your statement "Could you just STOP these BACKSLIDING/BACKBITING and concentrate on your own website money making ventures". Yams...comments are not for you...just to sign up and give what so-called advise you think you have....please since you are new here know your place on this forum and go away. We can talk about anyone we want too....just like BMT does.....what we cannot have a different opinion them you...who are you the BMT troll police....sorry this is an open forum...and its free...see we let you in...we will see how long you stay also....go fight another battle this one is not for you.

Thanks for stopping by and not staying long. ....Now on your lil way-Nate

yamantaka,

BMTaka

Edited by tradernate

Yamantak, you criticize Mike for stealing indicators and then commit to stealing them yourself? I would be worried if I behaved like that.

As an "elite" member of BMT, I can say that I have learned more from the $50 I paid than any of the 1-point stop losses on the emini that I lost before I found BMT. I also learned that 4 ticks is too tight of a stop for the types of trades I was trying to do, and why. I also found the community there to be supportive and encouraging. I think I have downloaded 2 indicators and installed 1. You are stealing the wrong part of BMT. You should steal the collaboration and civility. You should steal the webinars. You should steal the members' resolve to self improve, which is infectious.

I won't write off Indo Investasi because of the rantings of one member. But posts like this make me wonder if I will have to sift through more like it before I find the actual value it has to offer.

Mike must have a very small wenis.
I am surprised this thread has not satisfied Godwin's Law yet. Only a matter of time...