[REQ] Ninja trader reversal bar footprint

Lenry

Hello there, i have a footprint indicator for Ninja trader but i am wondering how to get a reversal bar? Its similar to point and figure chart but when i try to place the footprint indicator over the top it doesn't work and just stays as point and figure. Has anyone ever had a reversal bar chart type for Ninja trader?

A definition of a reversal bar chart type taken from Sierra chart says:

A chart of this type has alternating up and down bars. A new bar is only started when prices reverse from the High of an Up bar by the specified number of price Ticks or the Low of a Down bar by the specified number of price Ticks.

@windo & @Scalping-RU

Sorry for confusion I don't have what Lenry is asking for in this thread, I was just replying to a PM he sent me about different indicator, apologies for confusion.

BigMikesTrading forum is a good place to look for Ninja indicators. Well worth joining the elite section there.

Hey Lenry I can't reply your PM I havent got enough posts. yes I do have JS, pm me your email

I found this on BMT and installed it under Type and Indicator but it doesn't work in Ninjatrader for some reason i think its only for older versions :( Thanks anyway