New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi I have a problem with connecting to Rithmic with Mes capital. It says the ninja license be grandfathered, i.e purchased before some date in 2014. Can any one be knid make the latest version work with Ritchmic for Mes.

Thank you.

It does work with MES Capital but you need to download the R|Trader Pro http://www3.rithmic.com/?page_id=16

and lunch it at least once and agreed to both agreements before you can use with NT.

• 2 weeks later...

hey gang need some help here,

I was using till now MarketDeltaTrader, if i go with ninjatrader ninjatrader brokerage gave me the Direct (DM) option which has no chart trading and no atm

, if i use this with my account, is it possible to use the educated ninjatrader for live trading ?

Thanks for any light shed

below are the options for ninjatrader

http://ninjatrader.com/LicenseComparison

Edited by trader1968

Can i use this for live trading witm my account ? If i get the Direct option on ninjatrader brokerage ?

Thanks a lot :)

yes for many 3rd party brokers you can, but for NinjaTrader own Broker may not work because they would need your license number to active your account and this one wont work obviously.

if you came from a Direct version you account is already activated to use with ninjatrader and it may work why don't you just try it to find out? worse it can happen it wont work.

I am using it live with Rithmic based futures brokers and FXCM.

Maybe the v.31 can be tweaked so it´s updated with the account connection options that allows you V.32. I´ve tried to change the NTConf.xml but it doesn´t work. When creating a new connection with Rithmic for Ninjatrader Brokerage, under "user name" and "password" there is "System". I wonder if the available system options can be updated. Before, you had "Rithmic for paper trading" etc. Now, under "System" in V.32 it shows "TopstepTr@derPaperTrding". Is there a way to make these changes in V.31?

Maybe the v.31 can be tweaked so it´s updated with the account connection options that allows you V.32. I´ve tried to change the NTConf.xml but it doesn´t work. When creating a new connection with Rithmic for Ninjatrader Brokerage, under "user name" and "password" there is "System". I wonder if the available system options can be updated. Before, you had "Rithmic for paper trading" etc. Now, under "System" in V.32 it shows "TopstepTr@derPaperTrding". Is there a way to make these changes in V.31?

There is nothing to do with NTConfig.xml.

Actually, which NinjaTrader.Core.dll are you using, from the subfolder: "newExpire2099" whether "MyPersonalDll &config" ?

Hi Admis,

I am using this https://www.sendspace.com/file/rn4oze

ok. This is Jatt's release (tsrh.ws) from subfolder: "MyPersonalDll &config"

Could someone else confirm, that this binary file is ok and worth to adjust?

In My personal version these things are disabled:

AtiServer

NinjaTrader data server connections for historic data

messageTimer

newsTimer

RSS fetching

Edited by admis

I am no programmer and i have no opinion , haven't tried the other one,

but anyone that knows the differnces (if any) should note them to admis,

i just used this, first and it worked and thats it basicaly :)

Take care

Anyway, I'd like to wait till tomorrow for other (if any) suggestions.

Admis, the dll that trader 1968 has posted is exactly the same one I got. Unfortunately, this dll does not longer work when creating a new connection with Topsteptr@der. In system, I cannot select "TopTr@derPaperTr@ding". I can only do that with the new V.32. I don´t know if there´s a way to fix this. Thanks for your effort.

Captur_Files.png