New Ninjatrader

ptop

Nor, am I. I'm just an oridinary educator, who would try to care about a part of our members...

Andy, seriously, you are probably the most oriented member in this area, that's why I'm asking you - which version of NT emu is the most current in the usage. I'd like to make some experiments and check out if it's possible to introduce some adaptations into emu, due to the new and expected circumstances (and growing demands). TiA.

Later, I'd like to ask a few guys, still using v.22, for making some tests. For now, I can't promise anything, but I'll try to do my best.

Hey admis! What I wanted to say in the previous post, it's that I'm not a professional cracker and neither a programmer: I just program some trading system, some basic script like autoinstallers and minor fixes!

Anyway, the most used tools are: NinjaTrader 7.1000.22 and the modified version of emu v5.06 (edited by you to fix TT Credits to $5k)...

Sincerely, I'm not sure about the fact that NinjaTrader educated will stop working after Feb 27th, because educator has the aim to redirect NinjaTrader license authorization to a local server instead of letting the application to connect to real NinjaTrader servers to enable software license, so in my opinion the new SSL connection will not affect educated versions because as now, a remote connection is not required...

I realized today that there was a problem in the latest version I published of the autoinstaller, so I released a newer version, which link is below!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ven1w1

Because of the pages of this thread are becoming too many, anyone will be able to download NinjaTrader 7.1000.22 by using the link shown below instead of searching in many pages...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2imdqy

If I can help you or other members for something else, I'll be available and proud to help other members as done till now (for what I'm able to do, trust me I'm not a professional programmer or cracker)!!!

Edited by andyshooktrader

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I upgraded to the updated installer and now i have neither rithmic nor cqg connections available to choose/connect. Downloaded the xml manually as the script is not working for me.

-solved- just reenter the datafeed connections

Edited by k33
solved

Hi,

Sorry to trouble you with this basic question...I see on the forum that many are using NT7 Live in Indian markets. With my limited knowledge, I assume that NT7 Live Trading can be connected to only IB in India, which is costly for retail traders. Please let me know if there are any other brokerages for NSE India that we can use for live trading from NT7.

Thanking you in advance...

@andyshooktrader my Chrome and IE say "virus detected" when downloading https://www.sendspace.com/file/ven1w1 . Any ideas?

All sendspace download are virus or suspicious file for my IE and Chrome. Anyway I've checked this file. Is cleaned.

I have not problem with Mipony.

Edited by laser1000it

Hi guys, is there anyone that actually can connect with the registration key provided using Ninja version 31 ?

I can't connect and can't even make it accept the license key.

1 ) So what do you do to make the 31 version live able and connect to your accounts ?

2 ) My broker said i can't use Market Delta trader 2 that i currently use, and Ninjatrader it has to be either one or the other.

So from the ones here can someone tell us which brokerage or price data they are using with the educated version ?

Sorry for asking so much , but i just wish i could make it work.

Take care all happy trading and

THANKS HUGELY for everything this group does for us.

Hey admis! What I wanted to say in the previous post, it's that I'm not a professional cracker and neither a programmer: I just program some trading system, some basic script like autoinstallers and minor fixes!

Anyway, the most used tools are: NinjaTrader 7.1000.22 and the modified version of emu v5.06 (edited by you to fix TT Credits to $5k)...

Sincerely, I'm not sure about the fact that NinjaTrader educated will stop working after Feb 27th, because educator has the aim to redirect NinjaTrader license authorization to a local server instead of letting the application to connect to real NinjaTrader servers to enable software license, so in my opinion the new SSL connection will not affect educated versions because as now, a remote connection is not required...

I realized today that there was a problem in the latest version I published of the autoinstaller, so I released a newer version, which link is below!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ven1w1

Because of the pages of this thread are becoming too many, anyone will be able to download NinjaTrader 7.1000.22 by using the link shown below instead of searching in many pages...

https://www.sendspace.com/file/2imdqy

If I can help you or other members for something else, I'll be available and proud to help other members as done till now (for what I'm able to do, trust me I'm not a professional programmer or cracker)!!!

just deny all internet connectivity of NT7 to ninjatrader servers, url, and ip's and run with data provider.... I think this might shed light of possibility ... samething as change of ssl ..no?

Edited by khnco

Did you use a firewall app to block NT from phoning home?

Nope :(

That means to get an outbound rule to block NT in Win Fw ?

Or block the two adresses below where NT do license verification ?

* www.ninjatrader.com

•IP - 74.200.197.238

•Ports - 80 & 443

* www.ninjatrader-support2.com

•IP - 64.38.21.160

•Ports - 80 & 443

• 3 weeks later...