ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone help guys and girls ?

I have the ninja with the new emulator running just fine, but i can't connect to my live account allthough i can connect with another platform (MarketDelta Trader 2.0)

It connects to CQG .

Do i need a special license key ?

Any help would be welcome :( ,

Thanks and sorry if i am asking something ****** ...

Hi everybody!

I updated my previous educator "ready-to-run" package to a newer version...

This version automatically updates NTConfig.xml from NinjaTrader website and automatically deletes "app.config" in the emulator folder.

So everytime you launch the destkop launcher shortcut, the launcher:

1) updates NTConfig.xml

2) deletes app.config in \Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\NT7licemu\

3) runs educator v5.06

I tested it under Windows 7 x64 and works fine...

The only this you need to do is to delete shortcut of previous version, then install the package and the next times to run the launcher!

If you're interesed in having it, here you go!

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iufml6

Wow great job. Do I still need to do step 4 post # 574 and how???

Edited by vit007

Follow this :)

1) Install from .msi NinjaTrader 7.22

2) Install hhe automated educator "credit to andy" :emu_nt5.06_exp2020.exe

3) Run emu 5.06 (educator shortcut from desktop)

4) Download this file and replace the old one in NT7 license emu folder (Nt7LicEmu):

http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml

5) Run NinjaTrader

Thanks for your post .Can you explain step 4 please .http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml opens a cod , so should I copy and past it somewere. ??? and were is NT7 license emu folder ????

Quick question....

If someone has leased version of NT7 and decided to use this version posted here. Do the emu will work with what already installed or I have to install this version posted here. I am asking that it will same me lot of hassle of reinstallking lot of indies ????

Thanks in advance

Lulu

The best thing I ever did was install sandboxie (same name, dot com).

You can do all of your testing in a throwaway environment without junking up your main software install. In a sandbox, nothing you add/modify/delete to/from the filesystem is added/modified/deleted on/from your real filesystem, including full Windows software installs/uninstalls, registry changes, etc. For example, I can completely uninstall NT from within a sandbox. However, the real NT install (outside of the sandbox) remains unaltered.

The free version is sufficient. If you want to run software within more than one sandbox at a time, it's only like $22 a year.

• 3 weeks later...
This step is not necessary if you use my latest version, because the educator launcher updates that file automatically...

You can demo this but when I try to go live and connected to IB my orders get rejected. Massage ----orders cant be submitted insufficient TT credits on your NT account...

usually this massage comes when you use super dom for trading . I was using only chart trader and getting this message .

Do you guys have the same problem or now how to fix this???

Thanks in advance

Vit

This step is not necessary if you use my latest version, because the educator launcher updates that file automatically...

Thanks forposting free NT7 version . But I have some issues with it.You can demo this fine but when I try to go live and connected to IB my orders get rejected. Massage ----orders cant be submitted insufficient TT credits on your NT account...

usually this massage comes when you use super dom for trading . I was using only chart trader and getting this message .

Thanks in advance

Vit

Thanks forposting free NT7 version . But I have some issues with it.You can demo this fine but when I try to go live and connected to IB my orders get rejected. Massage ----orders cant be submitted insufficient TT credits on your NT account...

Thanks in advance

Vit

That issue has been discussed before. If you use the DOM for trading then you need to have credit (aka real money) setup. There is no way to bypass this as your broker will see this type of transaction and charge you accordingly. (you can only cheat so much... haha)

That issue has been discussed before. If you use the DOM for trading then you need to have credit (aka real money) setup. There is no way to bypass this as your broker will see this type of transaction and charge you accordingly. (you can only cheat so much... haha)

If you read my post you can see I dont use DOM its not even open when I trade but I still getting this message. ?orders cant be submitted insufficient TT credits on your NT account...

Same happening when I use Automated strategy . I did change license but still same . Does any body trading this live and have no issues ???

Edited by vit007

If you read my post you can see I dont use DOM its not even open when I trade but I still getting this message. ?orders cant be submitted insufficient TT credits on your NT account...

Same happening when I use Automated strategy . I did change license but still same . Does any body trading this live and have no issues ???

Had the same problem except from forex, so I migrated to other platforms

I've been trading both live and demo and have not encountered the issue you're seeing. I suggest you reinstall NT in a vm environment and try to trouble shoot the issue.

Are you using license it comes with or different one . ???? I suspect could be the license issue .

I been trading live with this NT version for many many years i never had any issues using brokers such as AMP Futures, Mirus Futures, and FXCM, and i used IB a few times in the early days.

but i am sorry to say that but IB sucks for NT don't waste you time, i stop using IB because so many layers of apps and settings to go trough to get connected.

I have installed V22 with EMU 5.06 and it shows -$5000 for TT Credits. Anyone successfully trading with V22 live? I have CQG/AMP

thanks

This issue is related only to the Emu, which you are using. Someone has made the mistake in the codes...

Upload your current emu on sendspace server and I'll try to correct this neglect in a few minutes... Personally I don't use any emu, but probably, I still remember how it works...

This issue is related only to the Emu, which you are using. Someone has made the mistake in the codes...

Upload your current emu on sendspace server and I'll try to correct this neglect in a few minutes... Personally I don't use any emu, but probably, I still remember how it works...

It's the latest EMU with the newest NTConfig and the -5000 problem.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/9cmwnt