New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you Thaomoau but when I try to run it I get an error mesage " Could not load file or assembly nt7.plugin, Version=1.0.0.0.. how to fix problem

Make sure you run it from the c:/emu52 folder, i almost forgot myself since i made a shortcut to it on my desktop. I just replaced the old emu 5.03 with the new one 5.06 and it works well.

Edited by khnco

I installed everything correctly and got nt 22 to run properly, the only thing is my expiration is 12/12/2014. I have already installed the emu 5.0.6 loader with the updated patch to year 2020 but still says its going to expire on 12/12/2014

Emu 5.0.6 is NOT a loader but the local server which operates on the port 80 (port 80 must be free before running the Emu)

1. You should check the list of running (active) processes before running the NT, by using for example the Process Explorer (http://download.sysinternals.com/files/ProcessExplorer.zip)

2. You have to download as well the NTConfig.xml (http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml) and save this file into the folder with the Emu.

I'm not sure, how the emu works nowadays, but you'll probably have to update NTConfig.xml regularly.

btw. I've just check the Emu uploaded by thaomoua (thanks & cheers) and indeed, the EndDate = 2020-12-13

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I am new at Ninja trader i install edu ver 7.0.1000.22 multi broker live with emu 5.06 expire in 2020

i open demo account with CQG and i can connect through ninja trader to CQG it's show me green connection but i didn't get any data feed

when open any chart i get it whit with out any data if market open i just get the current bar no hostrical data .

how i can solve this .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I always use Ninja educated (with my automated educator) with CQG and I have no problem with TT credits because with CQG connection the fees of Ninja Superdom are directly charged to my AMP trading account (so I don't need to buy TT credits from NinjaTrader website)....

Now I applied for a trading combine on TopStepTrading and they gave me a Rithmic account... Because of Rithmic doesn't have a similar integration I can't use Ninja Trader to submit orders from Ninja SuperDOM, Ninja says I don't have TT credits...

Does anybody know a way to bypass TT credits check?

The account works on Ninja because I can login and download market data, but I can't subit orders from Ninja and I have to use R|Trader (Rithmic Trader) to submit orders and Ninja to analyse charts...

Thanks to everyone for the help!

Hello all.

I am just starting to learn how to use ninja trader and etc. However, I do have a question to ask. Perhaps it's silly but I'll ask :D

Do you need to pay for data feed on cracked ninjatrader? If yes, can you please tell me why to use cracked ninjatrader?

Thank you very much for the help ;)

Hello all.

I am just starting to learn how to use ninja trader and etc. However, I do have a question to ask. Perhaps it's silly but I'll ask :D

Do you need to pay for data feed on cracked ninjatrader? If yes, can you please tell me why to use cracked ninjatrader?

Thank you very much for the help ;)

Cracked ninja tr@der you can use for live trading.

Ok, thank you for information :)

To make sure I understand it 100 % I am gonna ask one last question from different angle.

Do I need cracked ninjatrader to use demo? I will use that for trade setups and etc, but pull the trigger on broker's mt4. And if it is possible, is there a way to use ninjatrader with data feed without paying anything? Like mt4? ( Like using the data feed from your post above ) Because if it is possible, that would be great :)

Or other option is to create different account each month with fxcm, but why bother if it is possible with the first solution?

Again thank you for helping :)

No, you don't need cracked ninjatrader for demo. Cracked ninjatrader is used only to trade live - if you want to use charts.

If you need to do analysis only you can register at AMP (for example) for demo. I think that you have to do it every month but you'll have the data for free. You don't have to pay anything and you can do your analysis. Cracked version doesn't have data for free. The broker has.

Cracked version is good only for LIVE trades.

Does anyone have problems logging in to ninj@tr@der .22 using emu 5.06? its now telling me i need to enter a valid license key after running flawlessly for several months. does anyone have a license key to use as an input.

Cheers

No problem here with emu 5.06 and NT .22, using live CQG datafeed, what is your datafeed?