New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What is NT7.22 Emu? What happened to the previous numbering system for the NT7 Emulator? Is it the NT7 Emu5.06? Are you now giving the "Emulator" a new name as the "Educator"? Edited by Bill Bundle

Has anyone had rapid connection loss problems with their data provider using v14 such at this

Kinetic: Primary connection=Disconnected, Price feed=Disconnected

Kinetic: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connected

Kinetic: Primary connection=ConnectionLost, Price feed=ConnectionLost

ect.....

This list actually goes on and on for awhile. The "connection lost" cycles itself literaly every second like that until I step in and restart and reconnect., NT cant keep up repeating the words "connection lost" it happens so fast. the event only happens once a week or so and mostly at late hours of the nite. Was wondering if anyone has had this issue?

What is NT7.22 Emu? What happened to the previous numbering system for the NT7 Emulator? Is it the NT7 Emu5.06? Are you now giving the "Emulator" a new name as the "Educator"?

The educator is the installer of emu v5.06 but in the last package I updated ntconfig.xml file because with the previous version I got errors connecting to CQG...

Hope will help everybody!

I tried it with AMP/CQG real account and works, I don't know if works with other data feed...

The balance of TT credits is -5000$ with 7.22 version, with AMP they charge the cost of this service directly from my account balance...

Edited by andyshooktrader

I tried new V22 with IB and it still gives TT credit error, I tried to make payment the way we needed to do for V14 and no luck. Anyone find a work around yet?

Thanks

The v22 crack never worked with TT credits, but what do you hope to gain by using v22 with IB? NT hasn't made any upgrades to its IB interface since v14. V22 won't give you anything new (it's slower and buggy, in fact, from my brief trial). However, if you need upgraded v22 files for other brokers, along with TT credits, why don't you try installing v22 then copy over the v14 ninjatradercore.dll. That should give you the new broker files with TTs, though not enhancements in the core.dll (not sure there is any, anyway). That always worked for me in pre-v14 versions.

Hi guys

if you open a demo with MBT, you can get Ninja free also, and it gets the data from MBT...all free..

PROBLEM: it used to work excelent in both my PC s, I installed two new ssd hard disks and formated both Pcs.....now Ninja cannot connect to MBT...after I reeinstalled both...

It should work and it´s all legal....maybe you guys can try it and make it work...

The only problem is it gives you a limited amount of instruments!!

eg. only 10 forex pairs, some indexes and stocks...

• 3 weeks later...

Good question. I've been wondering about that too. Does anyone know the answer, since software companies have so many ways to track their software?

hi ,i have mayby ****** question,but using somebody crack version for live trading -know my broker that i using cracked version?

I think, your broker only knows when you logged in/out and your all transactions but he does not know if your NT is cracked or genuine.

My broker knows that the trades were made using NT. I have to pay extra costs per transaction whenever I use NT, they are Trading Technologies DOM fees. This happens whenever I execute trades via a strategy or a DOM. If trading via NT is enabled, I get hit with extra costs, not much, but it appears on the statement.