• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,thanks for the link. Can you pls share login details. I have just downloaded it, copied cracked dll file and thinking to give random login details but worried that i could mess up. Thanks in advance. I am new to trading.

There is no "login" for NinjaTrader. You need to get a sign up for a REAL "Demo" or "Live" account from a broker for login credentials. Try https://ninjatrader.com/FreeLiveData

Good Luck!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Anyone having problems with Dorman rithmic demo connections?

Not able to connect "Login Failed: Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection"

I am using rithmic01 as System

NT7 v37

Is there a work around to resolve?

Thanks

Today Rithmic webiste and all activities was in maintenance mode. Sorry how do you get always the demo credentials ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi all - It looks like the educated NT7v37 is not able to support 2021 futures contracts... Getting an error loading ES 03-21 intraday data via CQG. The contract roollover message at v37 startup says to upgrade to v42 before using the next contract! Does anyone have a solution or workaround to load ES 03-21 in v37 edu? TIA!

try disconnecting the CQG connection and reset the instruments (tools>options>data>reset instruments).. restart NT when done. let know if it worked for you, GL !

Edited by zoheb

Thank you zoheb. I reset the instruments as you suggested.

It's a bit strange now. I get live data, but there is no backfill on the chart, and still get the error - Error loading chart data for 'ES 03-21 Globex': NinjaTrader data server does not support this instrument, no data available

since i am still trading 1220 i didn't check the 0321 charts.. but you are right about the charts for 0321.. i used to get an error for 0321 much earlier too and thought it was because there wasn't enough trading/data. guess we need to wait till someone comes by with a work around :-(

please do let know if you find a way around before that :-)