New Ninjatrader

ptop

Hello.. I hope some kind person can provide a simple answer... can we TRADE LIVE on the cracked NT .37? Yes or No?

I installed it but it won't allow going off global simulation mode to place a live order... so, if we can't trade live, what is the advantage of using cracked version? Years ago I had cracked NT version that allowed live, but it had a license check emulator that had to be run. Current NT7 cracks dont seem to have this anymore, so I'm confused if it can trade live... thanks for answer.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
This happened about a year back. After changing versions it seemed to work for some. I sent a few emails to AMP and after a couple of days it was fixed. Seems that they did a software update that breaks the connection, it has to do with the addresses for the data in the ntconfig.xml file being different than the servers. give it a few days and they'll catch up after enough complaints...

This happened about a year back. After changing versions it seemed to work for some. I sent a few emails to AMP and after a couple of days it was fixed. Seems that they did a software update that breaks the connection, it has to do with the addresses for the data in the ntconfig.xml file being different than the servers. give it a few days and they'll catch up after enough complaints...

I think this is really due to changed server adresses, my NT was working again without changes back then. I am a bit upset with these planned obsolence issues, banning AMP, disabling direct licenses, making customers a lot of trouble and work. NT8 is probably as much work to migrate than Sierracharts with my analysis and I won´t go where broker and software is in the same hands.