ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

does any one knows crack java softwares ? this product is worth cracking not using any dll . this is guy should be genious or should have stolen code from IB or some other trading platforms build on java to build this paid product.there is a tool automate trades autotrade and s**** RT data and push to ninja , ami etc. it will be low latent data since broker supplied data are always less latent. since IB and many others provide poor quality data.if some one knows how to change the url in code and supress registration, we can use it for autotrade with ninja trader for auto trade, integrate with trading view , investing.com etc

link http://$tock$developer.com/@utotrader/

does any one knows crack java softwares ? this product is worth cracking not using any dll . this is guy should be genious or should have stolen code from IB or some other trading platforms build on java to build this paid product.there is a tool automate trades autotrade and s**** RT data and push to ninja , ami etc. it will be low latent data since broker supplied data are always less latent. since IB and many others provide poor quality data.if some one knows how to change the url in code and supress registration, we can use it for autotrade with ninja trader for auto trade, integrate with trading view , investing.com etc

link http://$tock$developer.com/@utotrader/

110% agree with you.

i was able to get the code which checks the licence. being database guy couldn't proceed further and dont know what to do with this.

Here is my story about this product. this algo product orgin should in Czech Republic. later author or someone should moved to USA to with code and group of open source prog geeks burned night and developed this open source finally the brokers like IB or original author should have filed DMCA compliant to remove all sources from github and code.google.com . Due to dmca issue everything was deleted. some how another guy able to customize this product for his own market.

If we able to work this product with out expiry. this can made to work for Italian, russian, sg markets etc. since it extracts data from web platform and feed in to Ami, Ninja etc and even can be tweaked to backfill data. This will work for IB feed. since it java. even it can be feed to market delta , sierra etc.

Broker web platform has best RT data.

public synchronized void start(String user, String publicToken, ArrayList<Long> tokens)

{

if (!this.license.hasExpired(this.app)) {}

if (((!this.license.hasExpired(this.apple) ? 1 : 0) != 0 ? 1 : 0) != 0) {

throw ((Throwable)new Exception("License has expired."));

}

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello,

Today I have took new demo credentials to start new demo account.

Entered new credentials login fail.

Taking new sets of user and pass login fail.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Thank you in advance

Billy

If they Store and monitor the users IP, you will be stopped each time, whatever credentials you type.....If i had a financial site with datafeed, i would do that @ 1000%...So obvious :)

So, you could try to find and use a cracked VPN or a proxy, but the usual problem with these pass-through sites, is a lot of people use them, so, if 1 or more users on the same financial site, use the same VPN / proxy ( Server ) than you, you will be stopped , too....

The usual way is to use a VPN with LOTS of servers IP , so, you can try many.....Best of luck :)

If they Store and monitor the users IP, you will be stopped each time, whatever credentials you type.....If i had a financial site with datafeed, i would do that @ 1000%...So obvious :)

So, you could try to find and use a cracked VPN or a proxy, but the usual problem with these pass-through sites, is a lot of people use them, so, if 1 or more users on the same financial site, use the same VPN / proxy ( Server ) than you, you will be stopped , too....

The usual way is to use a VPN with LOTS of servers IP , so, you can try many.....Best of luck :)

No problem form my side with several new account ...I don't use VPN ….unfortunately with demo free the Eurex is missing

i was using nt7 and nt8 for sometime using sim license but suddenly started to get "metadata file system.core.dll" could not be found and am not able add any new indicators too. any advice?

found this

https://ninjatrader.com/support/forum/forum/ninjatrader-7/platform-technical-support/37305-error-message-after-installing-nt7-new-release-with-bug