New Ninjatrader

ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this will not work with the cracked version of Ninjatrader. I tried in the previous version, say .34 or .36.

Hi i was referring to the demo version with a live data feed for analysis purposes, what's the point of an active live multi broker platform if you don't want to trade through it ?

With the demo you do everything except trade, wasn't that the question ? Al least that's what i gave info on.

Hope it helped

If you need good live data you have to pay nowadays. Especially for the Indices. FXCM is very good for Forex and still free, but may go out anytime in the near future.

IB is also good ( about $10/month). I like AMP better. But data fees is "cost of doing business", just pay it and move on. If you cannot afford to pay for data, you should not be trading.

Good trading.

If you need good live data you have to pay nowadays. Especially for the Indices. FXCM is very good for Forex and still free, but may go out anytime in the near future.

IB is also good ( about $10/month). I like AMP better. But data fees is "cost of doing business", just pay it and move on. If you cannot afford to pay for data, you should not be trading.

Good trading.

When it comes to live data per dollar you wont beat TradeStation as long as you have an account with them ($5000) and maintain at least ($2000) you get literally every live market level 1 data available for no monthly charges, worth digging deeper ;D

Hi Bros,

Doing a MIRROR for UPLOADING :

NinjaTrader-7.0.1000.37-Patch.by.Jatt

rar pass : tsrh.ws

on a DECENT SPEED storage sites, including Zippyshare....

The given site was / is horribe ( maybe TEMPORARY problems, the "speed" was close to 0 kb / s )

https://anonfile.com/h9t6n1dfb8/7.0.1000.37.rar

https://anonfile.com/a08bnbd9b6/NinjaTrader_37.msi

On anonfile.com, tried 5 times, speed is around 0 kb / and 3 kb / s..... @-)X_X

Neanderthal Website speed.... It is / was a shame for guys, here..

The 2 files are unavailable.... 5 tries, 5 failures...

So, Mirror is :

The Crack link is :

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0A69QD2B/7.0.1000.37.rar_links

Password : tsrh.ws

The NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.37 software setup link is :

https://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/04VHSS3V/NinjaTrader_37.msi_links

:D

PS :

The latest NinjaTrader 7 version is generally available on the official NT site @ :

http://www.ninjatrader.com/ninjatrader/nt7/NinjaTrader.Install.msi

:)

Im sorry if this might sound like a silly question, but can someone please tell me what folder i copy the patch into? Cheers

Guys im using the v37 by jatt multibroker

But i have a vendor that i need to activate license but they are not ble to activate the indicator license cause the machine id has many characters.

Has anyone had that issue?

yes - unfortunately one major flaw, but nothing is perfect.

funny fact - it will also get in the way of free-trial stuff, because they rely on the ID to keep track of the trial so in some instances you will get a flag that say you trial period is expired meaning someone already use it with this same copy of NT ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, i have a question regarding the data feed for nt7

When it gets discontinued , which would be the best way to get real time and backfill data ?

Just so that someone can keep using it .

Thanks to all

The backfilled data depends on your data provider, here is for your reference, for my case, i am using CQG and normally click Reload in Historical Data Manager to backfill data and of course you can download the data specifically in Download in Historical Data Manager. maybe bros can share better methods, thanks.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/?historical_data.htm

• 4 weeks later...
Need to know , what is the procedure for runnibg nt7 on real acct ?, already have educated version ..... how do I connect to real acct thru Ninjatrader as the broker ?

Hi,

Better ask your broker, to tell you which platform they use for data and order placement,

and how you can connect. Tell them you want Ninjatrade and which narkets you want to trade,

so that you get live data for these.

If you don't have a live account with a broker yet, you can open one with Ninjatrader and ask to get

the direct version which is free for trading live but you pay for the data of the markets you want to trade.

If you want only the eminis, it is very cheap 7$ per month for the emini data, so that's the easiest way to trade live, but the more exchanges you add you will pay more for the data.

IMHO, Basically have a second PC (or a Virtual Machine ) running ninja Educated and log in with the live market

account you will have, for live trading and order placement, or vice versa.

And have a demo account for ninjatrader (if you need to track more markets) for your analysis or experimenation on the main pc that has more computational power.

THAT IS, IF you need to run them both (like in my case that i use multi markets analysis to derive signals), but i only trade the es mini.

Hope it helps,

BUT the above setup i qurantee that it works as i use it every day and trade live with educated version.

Take care, hope i helped, and good luck

Trader 1968

Hi,

Better ask your broker, to tell you which platform they use for data and order placement,

and how you can connect. Tell them you want Ninjatrade and which narkets you want to trade,

so that you get live data for these.

If you don't have a live account with a broker yet, you can open one with Ninjatrader and ask to get

the direct version which is free for trading live but you pay for the data of the markets you want to trade.

If you want only the eminis, it is very cheap 7$ per month for the emini data, so that's the easiest way to trade live, but the more exchanges you add you will pay more for the data.

IMHO, Basically have a second PC (or a Virtual Machine ) running ninja Educated and log in with the live market

account you will have, for live trading and order placement, or vice versa.

And have a demo account for ninjatrader (if you need to track more markets) for your analysis or experimenation on the main pc that has more computational power.

THAT IS, IF you need to run them both (like in my case that i use multi markets analysis to derive signals), but i only trade the es mini.

Hope it helps,

BUT the above setup i qurantee that it works as i use it every day and trade live with educated version.

Take care, hope i helped, and good luck

Trader 1968

@Trader 1968, can you clarify a bit how you're doing this. You are logging into the educated version of Ninja with your live account credentials for order placement and then another copy of Ninja on another machine with a demo account? Do you have different credentials for the demo account? Don't you have to keep changing your email, etc to keep getting the demo every 2 weeks? I've been wanting to do something like this myself but Ninja won't let you run the application twice (even on different machines) and login to live and demo on a second machine with the same credentials. I've never run the educated version of Ninja so I don't know if that would make the difference. Thanks.

@Trader 1968, can you clarify a bit how you're doing this. You are logging into the educated version of Ninja with your live account credentials for order placement and then another copy of Ninja on another machine with a demo account? Do you have different credentials for the demo account? Don't you have to keep changing your email, etc to keep getting the demo every 2 weeks? I've been wanting to do something like this myself but Ninja won't let you run the application twice (even on different machines) and login to live and demo on a second machine with the same credentials. I've never run the educated version of Ninja so I don't know if that would make the difference. Thanks.

1 You can on a virtual machine or on a different pc.

2 Educated or not doesn't make any differnce, as long as they are on different pc or Virtual Machine

you can log in with deiffernt credentials.

1 You can on a virtual machine or on a different pc.

2 Educated or not doesn't make any differnce, as long as they are on different pc or Virtual Machine

you can log in with deiffernt credentials.

Since Ninja only gives you 14 days with their demo does that mean that every 14 days you are creating a new email in order to get the demo data?

Since Ninja only gives you 14 days with their demo does that mean that every 14 days you are creating a new email in order to get the demo data?

Yes, if that is what you want, not so practical (i know), unless you really need all the other data for your trading studys.

I am just saying what can be done if one wants and needs to.

Take care

Yes, if that is what you want, not so practical (i know), unless you really need all the other data for your trading studys.

I am just saying what can be done if one wants and needs to.

Take care

@trader1968, Yes, thank you. I was more curious as to whether or not you had a better/different solution to this problem of having to create new emails every 2 weeks for the demo data but it seems not. It is a bit annoying I agree.