New Ninjatrader

ptop

Admis, the dll that trader 1968 has posted is exactly the same one I got. Unfortunately, this dll does not longer work when creating a new connection with Topsteptr@der. In system, I cannot select "TopTr@derPaperTr@ding". I can only do that with the new V.32. I don´t know if there´s a way to fix this. Thanks for your effort.

I know very well the reasons for this.

Jatt has made (and shared) 2 patched versions of NT.core.dll, that's why I asked - which one you're using. Read once again my post #1021. Trader1968 is using less restricted version.

btw. I assume, you've got the NT license starting with: @TST

Edited by admis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know very well the reasons for this.

Jatt has made (and shared) 2 patched versions of NT.core.dll, that's why I asked - which one you're using. Read once again my post #1021. Trader1968 is using less restricted version.

btw. I assume, you've got the NT license starting with: @TST

Oh! I see. Sorry for my lack of understanding. The one I am using is in the folder "newExpire2099".

Hello NT7v31 edu users - I have a question for you.

I installed the NT7v31 edu using the dll and cfg files from the directory newexpire2099.

Could we use the Static DOM in this version without incurring usage fee?

The Readme.txt states that "Super Dome Royalties are disabled"

But the NT Account window shows the credit as -505.000

I am familiar with NT7v22 with admis "the great" provided emu Nt7Lic Emu 5.06_balance5K$,

which reported the credit as +5000

TIA!

Hi Goldenegale,

NT v31 will run with the static dom.

There will be charges as they can see if you used the brackets, static dome, or the chart trading.

All working but the OCO order. it will halt for you and show you that the order is still within the que.

Did my trading and found that this version is not educated of the OCO real treading.

Tnx

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of opening an account in amp next month. I would like to know if with the NT7v31 edu if I opened an account with R | Trader Pro (rithmic) or CQG QTrader s can execute orders from NT7v31 edu and with the chart trader?, Can you see your broker account?, how can you connect to your broker account?, the commissions that charge you are the platform you hire, More or less know how it works.

Sorry for my English an if I made too much questions .

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Hey gang just a small question, anyone can help with a chart dragging indicator ? I remember there were a couple to move our charts around , but can;t remember how they were called or in which packages they were included, so if anyone can show a link or upload a file it would be brilliant.

Thanks to all

Hey gang just a small question, anyone can help with a chart dragging indicator ? I remember there were a couple to move our charts around , but can;t remember how they were called or in which packages they were included, so if anyone can show a link or upload a file it would be brilliant.

Thanks to all

ok got it remembered an old one and i am also uploading it here it can drag the chart whichever way...take care all

https://www.sendspace.com/file/fqinza :D

• 3 weeks later...

After setup.exe file complete you will see Setup Wizard - don't take it, open C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Local\Temp

and find file that have _.tmp on the end and size equal the number that you

see when setup file working. Rename it, and change tmp to msi.

That all.

Edited by Kit

Bro, it is not forbidden to also say THANKS to the kind and modest guy, Bro JATT, who has cracked that just hours after the release of the 34 version....Hat off :)

Is there a post of his in this thread on .34? because i dont see it.... just want to thank him

Can someone advise me on the best way to upgrade.... I am still on EMU from .14 and havent updated since. I need to update to .34 because of IB. I downloaded the core from Bob Gill post and the msi from Kit's post. Is there anything else i need besides those two files? I saw in the .33 NT file in another thread had a License Key that needs to be applied. Can I use that same key or is there a different one. I noticed the .34 core i downloaded here does not have a read me file with a key in it.

@Shenong , yup my bad.

@khnco sorry there's no readme file in that, ttcredits are disabled, means u can do as many transaction as you want.

if anyone feels any question or issues regarding 7.0.1000.34 dll file, just shout here, happy to answer.

Just register it with any key, it won't even check your tt credits before placing trade (unlimited), trade logging, action logging is also disabled.

if someone want more modifications then please just shout with details.