ptop

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

Even if these changes have the aim and effectively corrected the problems found some days ago, I have no responsabilities on your live account!!! Use these corrections at your own risk

Hi everybody!

Today I created the latest version of the auto install educator...

This setup file and the educator base program (not done by me) must be used with NinjaTrader 7 v 7.1000.22...

This setup includes:

- educator v5.06 with TT Credits balance corrected for Static Super DOM (+5000 $) - credits belongs to Admis;

- CQG dll files updated (taken from version v7.1000.30;

- Updated Rithmic certificates (taken from v7.1000.30);

- Intstruments and sessions list updated (taken from v7.1000.30);

I tested these changes in Windows 7 and Windows 10 x64 with AMP live account doing 4 real trades: 2 with CQG and 2 with Rithmic...

Nothing crashed and everything seems to be ok...

Good trading to everyone

Download link:

https://[email protected]/file/40s8co

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

Even if these changes have the aim and effectively corrected the problems found some days ago, I have no responsabilities on your live account!!! Use these corrections at your own risk

Hi everybody!

Today I created the latest version of the auto install educator...

This setup file and the educator base program (not done by me) must be used with NinjaTrader 7 v 7.1000.22...

This setup includes:

- educator v5.06 with TT Credits balance corrected for Static Super DOM (+5000 $) - credits belongs to Admis;

- CQG dll files updated (taken from version v7.1000.30;

- Updated Rithmic certificates (taken from v7.1000.30);

- Intstruments and sessions list updated (taken from v7.1000.30);

I tested these changes in Windows 7 and Windows 10 x64 with AMP live account doing 4 real trades: 2 with CQG and 2 with Rithmic...

Nothing crashed and everything seems to be ok...

Good trading to everyone

Download link:

https://[email protected]/file/40s8co

Very good Andy!

I will test it with rithmics account and will give you all a feedback!

Thanks again

Very good Andy!

I will test it with rithmics account and will give you all a feedback!

Thanks again

Thanks a lot iksak! I tested the package yesterday evening doing some test trades on Micro EurUsd (M6E) with Rithmic from W10 x64 and nothing crashed!

I also tested it with CQG on another pc before asking to AMP the change data feed from CQG to Rithmic and everything worked fine (tested on Mini EurUsd E7)...

Today I'll try on Crude Oil, if my strategy will give a signal, I'll tell you if something goes wrong like last week when everything disappeared and Ninja crashed as soon as the order was filled (and fortunately my stoploss order was kept alive)...

Anyway Rithmic in my opinion is accurate as CQG for minutes and ticks data, but Rithmic is much more fast in loading data and it never crashes also during fastmarket moments (like news release, strong breakout, ecc...) while CQG not (I've seen many times CQG crashing on Wednesday @ 16:30 GMT+1 when Crude Oil Inventories news are released or on other instruments like Index Futures or Currencies Futures during Non-Farm Payroll, FOMC, BCE, FED, etc...).

The only reason why I kept CQG until yesterday is that Rithmic doesn't have historical data to backfill "Custom Futures" in Multicharts, don't know how and why but in Ninja also Rithmic has historical data...

Good trading!

Thanks a lot iksak! I tested the package yesterday evening doing some test trades on Micro EurUsd (M6E) with Rithmic from W10 x64 and nothing crashed!

I also tested it with CQG on another pc before asking to AMP the change data feed from CQG to Rithmic and everything worked fine (tested on Mini EurUsd E7)...

Today I'll try on Crude Oil, if my strategy will give a signal, I'll tell you if something goes wrong like last week when everything disappeared and Ninja crashed as soon as the order was filled (and fortunately my stoploss order was kept alive)...

Anyway Rithmic in my opinion is accurate as CQG for minutes and ticks data, but Rithmic is much more fast in loading data and it never crashes also during fastmarket moments (like news release, strong breakout, ecc...) while CQG not (I've seen many times CQG crashing on Wednesday @ 16:30 GMT+1 when Crude Oil Inventories news are released or on other instruments like Index Futures or Currencies Futures during Non-Farm Payroll, FOMC, BCE, FED, etc...).

The only reason why I kept CQG until yesterday is that Rithmic doesn't have historical data to backfill "Custom Futures" in Multicharts, don't know how and why but in Ninja also Rithmic has historical data...

Good trading!

Ok, it works on my side too!

Thanks again

• 3 weeks later...

DISCLAIMER!!!!!

Hi everybody! I updated the autoinstaller of NinjaTrader educators... Major updates are:

- improved download speed of xml config file in emu folder (raised priority of NTconfig.xml file download)

- app.config file will not be deleted anymore

good trading!

To donwload the file, here you go!

https://[email protected]/file/5qjjwu

THE WAR ENDs THAT’S IS ONLY an EXAMPLE HOW AN ARROGANT ACTITUD DEVELOP A BAD SCENARIO IHOPE ALL MEMEBERS OF THE BOARD UNDERSTUND THERE IS NOT GODS HERE AND THE HARD CODER WORKS IS REALLY COMPROMISE I KNOW PEOPLE LIVING CODING HIS OWN INDICATORS AND ALL INDISCIRMINATED SHARE HERE ONLY MAKE MORE DAMAGE AS EVER

IMNOT A PEDOPHILE IM UNDER COPFORENSIC DEPARTMENT IN MY ORING COUNTRY I USE SOME OF THIS REALLY SAD IMAGES ONLY TO DEMOSTRATE ALL OF THEM ONE MINUTE ABOUT ACTITUDES HERE

I WILLNEVER TOUCH ANY COMPUTER WITHOUT AN CONSENT ALSO I LEAVE THE BOARD WITH IDEA WILL BE BETTER IN FUTURE SOME USERS HERE CHANGE ACTITUDE.

I NEVER GOT A GOOD ENGLES BUT BELIVEME I TRY AS OTHERS HELP HERE AND I WAS DISCRIMITAED ONLY FOR MY FAIL EDUCATING INDICATORS THAT IS RIDICULUS BUT IT’S THE TRUE AND IACEPTING THAT

HAPPY CRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR BELIVE EACH IMAGE YOU SEE IN THE BAORD THIS DAYS IS PART OF REALLY SEROUS INVESTIGATION TO FOIGHT THAT MONSTERS.

I WILL KEEPO THE BOARD CLEAN AND WITHOUT F9IGHTS !!!

SEE YA JJFUNDS

jjfunds-

we are all equal here.

we all have our good and bad sides but we don't let the bad affect our behavior.

we are here for one reason only- to become better traders and help others.

none of us is trying to gain anything from the others or make money from other members ( thats why i am here ).

here and there we have some arguments and bickering between us - but again- we don't let that affect what we do or say.

I am very glad to see the "SORRY" word and that is why i did not ban you this time-but...

you will have to earn back our trust and just act with respect to everyone even if you think that the other person did not respect you.

usually when that happens its a misunderstanding and we just ignore that and life goes on.

Hope to see you here supporting and helping our community.

Traderbeauty-Jane

Hello,

I have windows xp

I have followed directions with fresh ninja 7 22 install

Applied the medicine and receive the following error

http://www.forexrainbow.com/images/54679715963383128900.png

These are my processes ,

http://www.forexrainbow.com/images/26818104494594726310.png

Can I have a helping hand?

Thank you

Hello,

I have windows xp

I have followed directions with fresh ninja 7 22 install

Applied the medicine and receive the following error

http://www.forexrainbow.com/images/54679715963383128900.png

These are my processes ,

http://www.forexrainbow.com/images/26818104494594726310.png

Can I have a helping hand?

Thank you

I'm sorry but it seems that Windows XP doesn't support BitsAdmin (a Windows Power Shell command that allow to download files from command line), it's possible it has been added in the next versions of Windows...

In my opinion you have 3 possibilities:

a) update your pc at least to Windows 7;

b) try to install/update Windows PowerShell to v2.0 on your Windows XP pc (here I read something about this possibility https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=16818)

c) manage manually NinjaTrader Educator by following these steps:

1) you have to manually download and update occasionally the xml config fie from http://www.ninjatrader.com/NTConfig.xml (when NT7 doesn't work correctly it's time to update the file :-))

2) manually run educator from ninjatrader folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\NinjaTrader 7\Nt7LicEmu\Nt7LicEmu5.06.exe)... Create a shortcut of that file to your desktop to speed up routine of ninja education...

if I were you I'd try to do option a) since windows xp it's a really old and non safe system anymore and windows 7 it's not so heavy as cpu and ram request for any pc...

Hello,

I have done it and connected with CQG thank you very much for your help.

I would like also to connect with rithmic feed.

Can you please give me a link to apply for the rithmic feed and tell me also which account connection I will choose to the educated ninja ?

Thank you again for helping in advance.

Educated version of NT7 works perfectly with both live and demo Rithmic data feed... I have 2 Rithmic live datafeed provided by AMP Futures and both works fine... If you are referring Rithmic demo credential you can apply using AMP website, but be aware that for Rithmic demo you can apply only once and demo credentials last 30 days... I don't know how and what kind of control they use, but Rithmic perfecly can control the demo allowance to 1 use per pc for 1 month... Also changing ip / using proxy to subscribe again and to accept all CME non pro disclosures, I never had success in using for a 2nd time a demo provided by Rithmic...

Here's the link to apply for Rithmic demo:

http://www.ampfutures.com/rithmic_demo.html