New Ninjatrader

ptop

Any license key for NT22 or how to revert to NT22 beacause NT29 is not working with some indicators. Thank you. I was using NT14 and trying to install NT22 but asking for a valid License. Any help would be apreciated

I'm sorry and no offence, but reading this: "NT29 is not working with some indicators..." you at least don't know what you're writing. Simply nonsense...

Based on your request, I assume, you've never used NT without the emu. Try to register your 21 days trial period (renewable) at AMP:

http://ampclearing.com/ninjatrader_cqg.php

and then you'll receive the universal demo licence to use NT with CQG. You'll get also the login and pass to make the live connection to the CQG servers.

You can register as well at Ninjatrader: http://ninjatrader.com/GetStarted

btw: Here you can read the changes made in each release of NT7: http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpGuides/nt7/?release_notes.htm

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was using NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.22 with emu and getting live data from CQG. Yesterday, I upgraded to 7.0.1000.29, now I am not getting live data from CQG, however I get connected to CQG and getting history data also. Can someone suggest if I need to revert back to NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.22 or any last working version.

This issue not depends on version of NT, but restrictive actions from the Ninjatrader side... :(

Realtime data is currently not being provided to CQG, NinjaTrader Continuum, and Continuum demos.

Check with AMP's demo key for NT7 as suggested by Admis.

Go to the Ninja support forum, it is an issue with CQG and Ninja demo accounts, has nothing to do with AMP. Issue has been ongoing for past 2 days. Have to wait for Ninja and CQG to sort it out. Until they do there will be issues with Ninja demo accounts and live data.

• 2 weeks later...

I run the late version that yesteaday out... something for Win 10... I do not know what ...

I connect to IB and no problems.

1º Open TWS of IB

2º Open Ninja and connect to kinetick for EOD and others data hisotry

3º Connect to IB for Intraday data (not before, else you have problems to connect via API)

No problems...

I run the late version that yesteaday out... something for Win 10... I do not know what ...

I connect to IB and no problems.

1º Open TWS of IB

2º Open Ninja and connect to kinetick for EOD and others data hisotry

3º Connect to IB for Intraday data (not before, else you have problems to connect via API)

No problems...

which medicine version of ninjatrader are running?

which medicine version of ninjatrader are running?

I do not use medicine.

Most of edu Indicators work without "emu".

So I do not use and because I do not use Daytrade. Some days I use daytrade, but not automatic systems.

So I do not need automatic enter.

But, I want use in next year. And to do this, perhaps use Ninja account for it.

And, most of my trades are with systems EOD, but not automatic via API.

If Ninja say to open or close, I do it manually.

In above this page #711 say v22 is only that work. Who use say something.

I installed files from abobe link. 1st I installed NT and then the emu. But the program is not opening after applying emu. Please help me on this..

I never used NT so far. THis is the first time i tried to use it. so please help.

Edited by sisirchow

• 3 weeks later...

I used to be able to use 7.22 with no problem, but recently I did a few new installs in virtual machines and I don´t get historical data (greyed out). I don´t know if this is happening also with you if you are installing 7.22 now.

It would be very nice if someone educates the last version .7.30 since it might be the last nt7 before version 8 comes out..