New Ninjatrader

ptop

Hi everybody! I tried version .21...

With AMP CQG demo account, can't connect... always the same error: Login Failed: There only can be one CQG adapter running at any time(LoginFailed)

With AMP Rithmic demo account, can connect but don't load data from charts and DOM... Can't see graph and do not download data...

Does someone have .14 full package? I mean .14 install.msi, emu and working x32 and x64 .dll? Can someone share the link please?

This week I'll a live real account with AMP Rithmic, I'll tell you if works with real account...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@rplain - thanks for confirmation.

@andyshooktrader - I gave link for .22 not .21, i assume you mean .22.

I need somebody to post four files from .14: ninjatrader.core.dll from the bin and bin64 folders, the educated ones and original ones please. I will then pass this on to my source for further educating.

I found them in my pc... I upload the content again, I can't remember where I downloaded the full .14 pack! Another question: where have I to put NTConfig.xml updated?

http://www.s3ndspac3.c0m/file/26jim7

Yes, .22 version, not .21!

Thanks!

Thanks, will have it looked at. You put NTConfig.xml in same folder as your Nt7LicEmu.exe and nt7.plugin.dll file is in.

I cant use .14 because of the adapter update on .21 is required to connect, hence why great demand for .21+ ;D

I know someone who understands .net code, and she is looking at the now fully de-obfuscated code she has for both ninjatrader.core.dll and the two emu files:nt7.plugin.dll and Nt7LicEmu.exe. So please bear with - I realize ppl have been waiting a long time.

Found out that 7.0.1000.21 onwards uses new licensing for cqg/continuum so if anyone can provide setup file for 7.0.1000.20, that can be educated.

The educated version of 7.0.1000.22 I posted, should work for all else as only the cqg/continuum adapter was updated with newer licensing - and it will require more time to educate this fully.

Found out that 7.0.1000.21 onwards uses new licensing for cqg/continuum so if anyone can provide setup file for 7.0.1000.20, that can be educated.

The educated version of 7.0.1000.22 I posted, should work for all else as only the cqg/continuum adapter was updated with newer licensing - and it will require more time to educate this fully.

That is correct.

Sorry, but I don't have .20... If you need I have .21 and .22 + .dll and activator (by andrey...) but this last activator requires activation name and activation code and will be activated on the machine you are using...

It works perfectly, tested with:

- CQG AMP real account: OK

- CQG AMP Demo account: OK

- Rithmic AMP Demo account: OK

Thanks! Great work!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Hey andyshooktrader I just downloaded it but it says you need to pay the guy, is this educated or do you really have to pay for it to work?

It works perfectly, tested with:

- CQG AMP real account: OK

- CQG AMP Demo account: OK

- Rithmic AMP Demo account: OK

Thanks! Great work!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Did you make a fresh install or upgrade? Making an upgrade it keeps telling me there can only be one CQG adapter running at a time and have no idea on how to solve this.

Thanks a lot everybody!!

Hey andyshooktrader I just downloaded it but it says you need to pay the guy, is this educated or do you really have to pay for it to work?

No, I have not paid anyone and really works... You have only to install .22 version, then copy .dll in C:\Program Files (X86)\NinjaTrader:

\bin (32 bit dll)

\bin\X64 (64 bit dll)

\bin64 (64 bit dll)

then run from local source Nt7LicEmu 5.03, press start and then run NT7... (do not run exe file from zipped file, because emulator ir related with ntconfig.xml and other dll...), so unzip it in your local drive then run it... If you need further istruction, ask me...

My only question is: why expiration date is yet 13/12/2014? Is this for validity of the emulator?

Guys, I was able to connect to Continuum. I changed the file NTConfig. spread the new archive. Good luck to all.

http://[email protected]/file/3a4q94

Great work , it works flawless so far on CQG Continnum live account, thanks so much for the hard work p3t3 and ivan2007007 you guys saved the day i can finally trade with ATM/Chart Trader again \(^-^)/

Did you make a fresh install or upgrade? Making an upgrade it keeps telling me there can only be one CQG adapter running at a time and have no idea on how to solve this.

Thanks a lot everybody!!

The same message appeared me when I tried to connect contemporarly to 2 CQG connection, but with 1 Rithmic connection + 1 CQG connection simultaneusly didn't give any errors...

I didn't do a fresh install: before this version I had demo version 7.20 or .21, I followed these steps:

- update to NT 7.22

- deleted config.xml in Documents\NT7 (NOT NTconfig.xml in emulator folder)

- copied Nt7LicEmu folder

- copied dll (ALSO IN PROGRAM FILES (X86)\BIN\64 and not only in \bin and \bin64

- run Nt7LicEmu 5.03

- run NT7

The same message appeared me when I tried to connect contemporarly to 2 CQG connection, but with 1 Rithmic connection + 1 CQG connection simultaneusly didn't give any errors...

I didn't do a fresh install: before this version I had demo version 7.20 or .21, I followed these steps:

- update to NT 7.22

- deleted config.xml in Documents\NT7 (NOT NTconfig.xml in emulator folder)

- copied Nt7LicEmu folder

- copied dll (ALSO IN PROGRAM FILES (X86)\BIN\64 and not only in \bin and \bin64

- run Nt7LicEmu 5.03

- run NT7

i was using build 14, maybe that is the problem... followed your steps and now getting:

Login failed the FCM your are trying to connect to is not authorized to use Ninjatrader with CQG