New Ninjatrader

ptop

kishisaki, you are i-d-i-o-t. If NT7 will cracked and anybody will able download it free, developers will know that, and will develop new version of NT faster. Need example? NT 6.5. I know craскer which develop craск for this version. Universal craск. Universtal solution for craск any NT 6.5 addons. Which end? Now, all addons for NT 6.5 no working under NT7. Same thing will with new version in future...

... and of course you'll lose your profits from selling software educated not only by yourself (I saw your catalog and the stuff taken also from this site). How would you call yourself and your business?

If Kali steals a cow, it's OK, understandable and right, because Kali is hungry...:D If a cow get stolen from Kali, it's wrong, disgraceful and pure evil. :-O

It's protected by: The Enigma Protector v.3.140. Do you think you're the only one very unique and smart?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

... and of course you'll lose your profits from selling software educated not only by yourself (I saw your catalog and the stuff taken also from this site). How would you call yourself and your business?

If Kali steals a cow, it's OK, understandable and right, because Kali is hungry...:D If a cow get stolen from Kali, it's wrong, disgraceful and pure evil. :-O

admis,

It's protected by: The Enigma Protector v.3.140. Do you think you're the only one very unique and smart?

So can you or anyone can make the crack work for everyone of us here? I know Ninja 8 will come out soon so don't know whether it's worth the try!

kishisaki, you are i-d-i-o-t. If NT7 will cracked and anybody will able download it free, developers will know that, and will develop new version of NT faster. Need example? NT 6.5. I know craскer which develop craск for this version. Universal craск. Universtal solution for craск any NT 6.5 addons. Which end? Now, all addons for NT 6.5 no working under NT7. Same thing will with new version in future...

That's why i said "The Trading Software Scene" is s-t-u-p-i-d, and that's true, looks at the s-t-u-p-i-d-i-t-y that goes over at ewef and as-1, so impossible to get the rights to download any thing, makes no since at all, why even bother to have a community?

Because stuff like this doesn't happen on any other scenes, you so far are the only guy i know that doesn't make free cracks and doesn't make universal cracks, everyone else from other scenes makes crack for every single release version of popular software/hardware there is and Day 1 releases.

Andrey why are you even here in this forums any way? Just to watch people beg for a newer version of NT and happily do nothing about it? people have been begging for a newer version of NT for years here and you had the power to release it here all these times, and never did it.

Aren't you happy now that you software has a protection? Developers goes to high measure not only because their software have been cracked and release a newer more protective version, but because people like you goes as far a making a profit margin out of their own product, that ticks them off even more.

NT 6.5 to NT 7 too extremely long years to be released come on, not only that 6.5 to 7 was extremely different from an architecture stand point, so will NT 8 from the looks of it. NT 8 have been in close alpha for 2 years now and not even seen the light of day of a release date, let alone beta.

here is my original v7 download with emu52 and all the vids and instructions; just substitute bassmarks new core and the v5.03 emu when following the instructions (its about 280 MB of data)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxm657

thanks for this, it worked nicely.

However I see that the Licence will expire in Dec 2014, is there any way around that?

http://indo-investasi.com/images/Eloquent/misc/quote_icon.png[/img] Originally Posted by obfuscatethat viewpost-right.png (http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php?p=287270#post287270) here is my original v7 download with emu52 and all the vids and instructions; just substitute bassmarks new core and the v5.03 emu when following the instructions (its about 280 MB of data) http://www.sendspace.com/file/kxm657

thanks for this, it worked nicely.

However I see that the Licence will expire in Dec 2014, is there any way around that?

My system has detect Trojan. Pay attention.

Edited by laser1000it

you right, for 3 month 150 dollar you can pay andrey my russian brother or pay ninjatrader 50 dollar every month lol

This is not right information. After receipt ~$100 for updates, all futures updates I give free. I mean, you can purchase from me 2 updates for $50 or 3 updates for $30. After it I no will ask money for new builds.

Andreybby, you got it be fair. This is a place to share, not to make business. If you want to keep posting here, you should share at least the previous version .20 or .21 and charge for .22 if you like. That would be fair for everybody. Otherwise, the owner of this site should kick you out.

Show me where I write here something about my web site.. or where I do business here... any my message... about which you able write this post.

YOU SAID: kishisaki, you are i-d-i-o-t. If NT7 will cracked and anybody will able download it free, developers will know that, and will develop new version of NT faster. Need example? NT 6.5. I know craскer which develop craск for this version. Universal craск. Universtal solution for craск any NT 6.5 addons. Which end? Now, all addons for NT 6.5 no working under NT7. Same thing will with new version in future...

I did not say that you write your website. I say that you do business (no in an explicit manner, you are not that ******), but you do IT in a implicIT manner. Don´t be HYPOCRITICAL and SHARE you STINGY RUSSIAN!!!

Edited by aja1946