REQ: OFA NT Plugin

kungfutrader

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Have Successfully Cracked It Without Decompiling with simple method in 2 minutes, I Can Post it here but if owner comes to know then this method will not work in future versions,therefore I can't post here publicly... to protect this info I Will share to only those users who are active and have done more for this forum... just pm me

I Have Successfully Cracked It Without Decompiling with simple method in 2 minutes, I Can Post it here but if owner comes to know then this method will not work in future versions,therefore I can't post here publicly... to protect this info I Will share to only those users who are active and have done more for this forum... just pm me

PM , thanks in advance

I can not send private messages, too few posts I wrote on the forum. But these posts have helped many people.

Can you throw me Corrections OFA, I posted a fourth version jigsaw on this forum, now I am suffering for version 4 .2. Throw me the OFA, if not difficult. Thank you.

And sorry for my English mechanic)

OFA Free????????? ummmm is it possible??

http://www.orderflowanalytics.com/english/index.php/software/ofa-free

OFA/FREE - NinjaTrader Plugin

No Trials. No Fees. Just FREE.

Attend an introductory webinar and receive OFA's NinjaTrader plugin absolutely free. Register now.

Events are held Tuesdays at 4:00 PM ET

That would make sense as i think 90% of people who will take the indicator will not be able to use it without proper training, and they will charge A LOT for education.

However, that form does not seems to work. I tried to join but nothing happens when i click "submit". No other links work, looks like the page is not finished. Maybe is their new move, maybe already abandoned plan.. i guess we need to wait and see

Delta Imbalance just colors the real imbalance in bid-ask diagonally.

and the Delta Imbalance always make no sense expect

it met the "Imbalanced Level/ Zone" , imo

1. Delta Imbalance bases on the chart-type (in other words , it depends on the arithmetic of the forming of a chart , that is the key ) , highlight the imbalance is just the external function.

If you can pinpoint the exact zone to do business, you will always find the deltaimbalance always turns up without any hightlight in different chart-type :)

2. OFA firstly lay stress on pinpointing the imbalanced levels/zone , and the OFA-Chart Type is the base, that's their unique arithmetic , imo

OFA chart type is limited to whatever chart type NT has, it is not arithmetic based, sorry to disappoint you again.

It worked with market replay data in the weekend but today my ninjatrader crash!Same on your platforms or just mine?Thanks

Using CQG data and get this error: Critical Error in the chart look up, contant support with error code +9(*&(*. sorry for the error in your datastream.

Click ok and Ninja crashes.

Anyone else getting this?