REQ: OFA NT Plugin

kungfutrader

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like it's too hard...

Only if stockpro could extend or remove the time limit for his tool (Cracker)...

stockpro is the vendor of OFA in disguise I think, he used our forum for testing, his crack takes data from your computer and transmit the data back to the vendor, be very careful of stockpro's crack!

Seems like it's too hard...

Only if stockpro could extend or remove the time limit for his tool (Cracker)...

I am just wondering why stockpro was very active at that time when OFA ninja first released to give us the patch but he is silent this time around. If he can do it. it's very easy for him to remove the time limit. Anyone has any ideas? very weird

stockpro is the vendor of OFA in disguise I think, he used our forum for testing, his crack takes data from your computer and transmit the data back to the vendor, be very careful of stockpro's crack!

I think this should be the case here! Cant say anything better. I sometimes saw stockpro87 online in this forum. He continuously monitor the movement of this forum I guess

I think this should be the case here! Cant say anything better. I sometimes saw stockpro87 online in this forum. He continuously monitor the movement of this forum I guess

the problem now is this: we don't know what he had taken from our computers! if you use firewall you can see the crack calls home. When the crack expired that day, it displayed a message urge us to pay for the indicator, and the crack stopped Ninjatrader from opening indicator property window, until we removed the ofa crack.

Who, other than the ofa vendor, would do something like that?

and giving the timing he joined the forum and gave us the crack when ofa was release, and limit the crack for 3 months, it is only logical to conclude that he is the ofa vendor.

the problem now is this: we don't know what he had taken from our computers! if you use firewall you can see the crack calls home. When the crack expired that day, it displayed a message urge us to pay for the indicator, and the crack stopped Ninjatrader from opening indicator property window, until we removed the ofa crack.

Who, other than the ofa vendor, would do something like that?

and giving the timing he joined the forum and gave us the crack when ofa was release, and limit the crack for 3 months, it is only logical to conclude that he is the ofa vendor.

This is very true. The one that gave us the crack was actually OFA developer. We all fell for his trap! Anway, the OFA suite just adds some bells and whistles. We can basically use the free indicator to accomplish the same basic thing that OFA shows. The most important ones are only the OFA framework and the volume cluster. Other things just complicate trading more. Hopefully, someone can crack it to teach that bastard a lesson!

This is very true. The one that gave us the crack was actually OFA developer. We all fell for his trap! Anway, the OFA suite just adds some bells and whistles. We can basically use the free indicator to accomplish the same basic thing that OFA shows. The most important ones are only the OFA framework and the volume cluster. Other things just complicate trading more. Hopefully, someone can crack it to teach that bastard a lesson!

The volume clusters are very easy to spot manually, we have the trade-tracker working (without kill-line, which is absolutely useless! I know because I have the OFA stand-alone, which has traker with kill-line, and it will kill your account if you try to use it to exist you trades!).

What we have is 100% free legal OFA-Free from the vendor, and the working tracker! we can manually identify clusters and trade accordingly, the OFA Boot-camp videos had detailed instructions on how to identify clusters and trade them.

Of course, if someone from the forum can crack the volume clusters and framework, we will use them! but we can do exactly what had been described in boot-camp video with what we have now!

• 11 months later...
kungfutrader requested it is from [email protected]. So this must be different to the OFA from 0rderfl0w.sistems?

I know nothing about leaping... ofa official webpage: 0rderfl0w@n@lytics (dot) com

and support: [email protected] (dot) com

o<-0 a<-@

On this webpage: 0rderfl0w.systems/downloads you can download the package after registering:

http://s8.postimg.org/hv4jm4w0l/o_f_a_info.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What we have is 100% free legal OFA-Free from the vendor, and the working tracker! we can manually identify clusters and trade accordingly, the OFA Boot-camp videos had detailed instructions on how to identify clusters and trade them.

Just found out that OFA doesn't give free version anymore :| due to feedback from users that free-version is too limited for any use in real trading. Only premium paid versions are offered as of Nov '14.