REQ: OFA NT Plugin

kungfutrader

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking about we need to somebody can re-educate OFA stand-alone

The original cracker has left the forum, he was having a lot of arguments with people, the original thread was very long, with wealth of information, unfortunately, the thread had been deleted.

Hi thedriver,

which is the site of this indicator?

If one goes through the OFA videos and then uses DBInsideView on reversal bars, one can pretty much replicate OFA charts for themselves, there is actually no need for the whole OFA thing at all as I am finding out today after experimenting with it.

If one goes through the OFA videos and then uses DBInsideView on reversal bars, one can pretty much replicate OFA charts for themselves, there is actually no need for the whole OFA thing at all as I am finding out today after experimenting with it.

Thanks - Keep us all posted with your findings and set-ups please...;)

to plot the ofa pivot and target levels in nija chart, use the DBLivelli from this indi http://www.sendspace.com/file/3e4lzi

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/20438/20130724-x1eh-170kb

I tried this indy on a few different instruments and time frames but can't get anything to display. Did you have to do anything else to get it to show up? Thanks

Does this have the vca also? or only the basics?

thanks

No VCA, no different OFA chart settings than OFA 1/1

I still wonder who has got an additional edge with this as the volume cluster can be broken an then it will just repaint the computed direction, right?

No VCA, no different OFA chart settings than OFA 1/1

I still wonder who has got an additional edge with this as the volume cluster can be broken an then it will just repaint the computed direction, right?

Without the possibility to choose OFA chart setting it's useless!