REQ: OFA NT Plugin

kungfutrader

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not find a reason -why?

why would it matter to you what a stranger's reason might be?

you should ask yourself why and find your own answer

99.999999% of the "trading advise", whether free or sold by self-claimed gurus, are not only wrong but also harmful to new traders. The majority of traders failed because they followed the bad advise from others instead of asking themselves WHY and work hard to find the answers on their own.

Edited by user33

Hi rplain,

I am just a 1 year old novice in the market

I am not a guru absolutely

Novice' s idea is always very dangerous

so do i

Be careful

forget about all my said

Good luck

I know a guy who was asked to trade for a hedge fund after one year in the market. I like to hear what everyone has to say but this does not matter i try to blindly copycat him. Everyone should take everything with a grain of salt and do their homework.

I know a guy who was asked to trade for a hedge fund after one year in the market. I like to hear what everyone has to say but this does not matter i try to blindly copycat him. Everyone should take everything with a grain of salt and do their homework.

Sometimes a fresh idea from a novice is worth considering too...

I Have Successfully Cracked It Without Decompiling with simple method in 2 minutes, I Can Post it here but if owner comes to know then this method will not work in future versions,therefore I can't post here publicly... to protect this info I Will share to only those users who are active and have done more for this forum... just pm me

hi!!

the email to validate is [email protected]??