REQ: OFA NT Plugin

kungfutrader

TRaderbeauty, you could just make a new thread (which i would still advise).

It usually as they said, it happened to me too and it was indeed to to some indicator. Usually is because of compiled indicators (one you have as dll). I my case was one of the Market profile indies, LT Market Profit Pack. After i removed that, indicators list shows instant. It ma

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Friends.

I have a problem with my ninja which is not related to OFA but didn't know where to post it.

When I right click on the chart and chose indicators it takes almost 2 minutes till the indicator window opens up.

I spoke with ninja and they said that when you click on indicator the ninja is going through all the indicators before opening the window so it must be one of the indicators fault.

They recommended I should delete my indicators one by one in order to identify which one is causing it.

I dont think its a good solution and i was just wondering if anybody can help me solve this annoying problem.

Thanks a lot in advance

Traderbeauty

JANE :)

Make a copy of the custom folder, then delete all indicators (all dll files) as NT support suggested, which was a correct advise.

If that solve the problem, you then re-import all the indicators, one at a time, until one of the indicator causes the problem, that is the one you want to leave out, continue to finish importing the remaining indicators.

Guys. I need your help. I successfully apply the crack but after that I can't connect to my CQG demo or live data feed anymore. I got this error message" Login failed: CBi.Connection ConnectNow: Failed to call IAdapter. Connect. The type anitializer for <Module> threw an exception".

I noticed I got the same error message only after I import the original Dlls and the crack dlls into the custom folder, even Before I apply the crack.

Anyone know how to solve this problem please?

Guys. I need your help. I successfully apply the crack but after that I can't connect to my CQG demo or live data feed anymore. I got this error message" Login failed: CBi.Connection ConnectNow: Failed to call IAdapter. Connect. The type anitializer for <Module> threw an exception".

I noticed I got the same error message only after I import the original Dlls and the crack dlls into the custom folder, even Before I apply the crack.

If you try to connect CQG today, is there a connection problem to datafeed, not crack problem, usualy I have problems to connect CQG in the weekends, try tomorrow night if the same problem exist during the day.

If you try to connect CQG today, is there a connection problem to datafeed, not crack problem, usualy I have problems to connect CQG in the weekends, try tomorrow night if the same problem exist during the day.

shouldnt be the problem with CQG because everytime I remove the Original Dllls and the crack Dll, the connection to datafeed works again

I had the same problem and here is how I fixed it:

> Start NT and make sure there is no open workspace. Pay attention that there is no open chart with OFA crack indicator.

> If there is, close, save and re-start

> Open NT and connect to datafeed

> Open new chart, apply OFA crack and open workspaces, etc

Thanks Gladiator

tell me something, how do i do to get the historical data to load on ofa chart?

thanks

You can only get that if you are using IQ Feed data. With any other feeds is not possible and your charts will start with the first tick after you add OFA indicator.

I'm surprised to see so many people willing to risk losing their hard-earned money only to see some color bars. Is it really wise to mess with your live trading rig? Somebody probably should educate me ;)

how can using an indicator "mess with a live trading rig"? please enlighten me.

I'm surprised to see so many people willing to risk losing their hard-earned money only to see some color bars. Is it really wise to mess with your live trading rig? Somebody probably should educate me ;)

Do you find less risky to use "black box" indicators printing green arrows and red arrows? Or you are trading naked bar time charts?

What I meant was that in order to make OTA work you have to jump through hoops. Look at post #245 for instance. Clearly the crack is not stable, or user friendly. It's one thing to use a plugin with license verification removed, a.k.a. "Educated". This one is something different. Just my opinion, though.

Well... i think there is a difference between the value of the indicator and the quality of the crack. Because crack is not stable it does not mean OFA for is useless for (live) trading and it just draws colored bars.

Anyway, I am hoping that stockpro will change his mind and remove the time limit from the crack. I think even with proper training it takes more then couple moths to be able to use OFA in real trading. Figure it all out on yourself will take lot more.

I personally believe stockpro did a great job with the crack, is definitely one of the most advanced cracks i know. OFA is not just one of those lame protected indicators. It is the only one that i could not patch myself (not that i am some good programmer).

Does it work for everybody? Maybe not, but i am sure 90% of the cases it does not work is due to improper use of it or maybe weird hardware issues.

I think you are right VCA/Ninja Indicator Algorithm is not funtioning as required

It May Get Clear if we have those training videos of OFA

@windo, @stockpro

I think that it considers not only volume cluster when it colors a zone, but it considers also order speed. So sometimes they don't overlap.

PS I'm trying to upload their course, so I will post here the link.

Edited by iksak