REQ: OFA NT Plugin

kungfutrader

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make Sure you Are Running Ninja as administrator ,

and it should work

otherwise try removing all dll's from custom folder and add OFA Dll's and Ofa Cracker And Then try

but before removing keep backup of your custom folder

and also you can try opening any indicator for editing inside ninjatrader and compile it.

your problem may solved by following above suggestions

Stockpro thank you so much , now at home with another Pc (win7 64-bit) work fine ,

tomorrow i will try with another PC ( live trade).

thank you again

I have opposite state : work fine on ninja 64 bit and not on 32 bit!!!

I see you managed to run the OFA with cracker on 64 bit machine. I am trying to do same but I cant...When I am clicking on Crack OFA now its gives me "Crack failed. Try again" Doesnt matter how many time I click. Can you describe the process step by step please. Are you loading OFA indicators on the same chart with OFA Cracker before you click to crack it? And by running Ninja as "administrator" they mean to run Windows as administrator? Thank you in advance for your help.

when it says "Crack failed", click again and email box pops up. Instead of clicking 'ok', click 'cancel' and crack will work. This worked for me at least.

I see you managed to run the OFA with cracker on 64 bit machine. I am trying to do same but I cant...When I am clicking on Crack OFA now its gives me "Crack failed. Try again" Doesnt matter how many time I click. Can you describe the process step by step please. Are you loading OFA indicators on the same chart with OFA Cracker before you click to crack it? And by running Ninja as "administrator" they mean to run Windows as administrator? Thank you in advance for your help.

Thanks for stockpro's great work!!!

I test it today , found 2 questions or bugs

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7qh96e

Q1: VCA's logic

VCA bases on the cluster concentration

No VCA No OFA :)

but it seems doesn't follow the same rule

Please pay attention to the white circle and red note Vs. VCA's SIT/BIT etc.

Q2: almost all the instruments work with OFA-bar chart except 6J

missing the data (datafeed is Ok since I can see the 6J's normal footprint chart with other indi.)

Appreciate any help from you

Sorry , But I am not getting your point if you could explain in detail.

Like What you expect vs What your Are Getting

the Ofa cracker plugin has been tested on ninja 32 bit only, in my pc ninja x64 bit is not working , so i can't test it here but has been built to wrok with any type of cpu and if you are getting problem with x64 bit then try using 32 bit version of ninja.

Thank you for the clarification. I have 64bit OS so have always using 64bit NT on this PC, I was not able to get the crack to work on 64bit NT, it drove me nuts!

After seeing your clarification, I deleted all dll files in custom folder and re-imported original OFA dll files, after that, the cracker works as you described!

Thank you so much again!

The next question naturally is: are you planning to release a new cracker that would work after the August expiration?

Thank you for the clarification. I have 64bit OS so have always using 64bit NT on this PC, I was not able to get the crack to work on 64bit NT, it drove me nuts!

After seeing your clarification, I deleted all dll files in custom folder and re-imported original OFA dll files, after that, the cracker works as you described!

Thank you so much again!

The next question naturally is: are you planning to release a new cracker that would work after the August expiration?

The Crack Will Work till Oct31 not Aug31