Any software suggestions for automatic fibonacci

opt_trader

Hi,

i am looking for any software that uses swing high and lows to draw auto fib levels and also fib retracements among those levels.

I looked on the internet and some advertise symmetry(jayextension) or fibpoint . I have no clue which one is good and if there are any indicators that youll can suggest i can backtest with a link .

I look forward to your kind advice.

thanks

This indi plots yesterday's price range as fibs on the current day's chart. Some instruments are better adhering to the previous day's fibs than others - one of those is CL: it is usually very respectful of the previous day's levels with high potential for reversal at 23%, 78% as extreme possible reversal points, and 50% is the other most frequent one. On price range overshoots, you'll find that +/-127% are often limits of price extension; when a huge range is in play, and CL is getting sold/bought in extreme, 200% and ultimately 261% are high likelihood reversal points, which also means they are magnets. CL behaves quite differently during the London session where it is essentially on 'autopilot'; during NY it becomes far more dangerous to trade. Also, the likelihood for a reversal between 7am to 8am EST is quite high, after whatever action or trend London has produced. The indicator itself allows you to plot the fib label to the left of the line it draws for you.

Also, hopefully you are using something like the anaCurrentDayOHVL found in the 2nd link/indicators - among other features such as plotting pivots and supp/resist, it will also auto adjust your developing current day's fibs, as price range expands.

All the aspects above can of course apply to many other instruments, with varying success. Not sure if you have intensly studied CL PA against these levels, but it is quite worth doing so; it really allows for optimum entries, with tight stops, or, usually allows for quick scalps with extremely high success, if your account is small.

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/download/ninjatrader-7/indicators/1114-download.html?view

https://www.bigmiketrading.com/download/ninjatrader-7/indicators/371-download.html?view

Many thanks , but it's working only Fibo bands not Fibo level...also if I delete [email protected] then I cannot import any script ... the system return always a error.

Hi laser1000it,

I mean, it is necessary to remove the old dll, and then import the indicator.

After you import the indicator did not need to delete dll.

And no errors will not.

Regards

• 1 month later...
Anyone has this indicator from this site ?

We have the dots but i am wondering if we have the Jayextension also.

Thanks gang and take care all

http://www.symmetryindicators.com/jayextension.html

P.S. this is a double entry request as i posted it in the most relevant threads, not wanting to start another one.

You know better than to hijack a thread. Start a new thread, please.

You know better than to hijack a thread. Start a new thread, please.

Easy there, mate, ease up...did you read Post #1 of this thread...

i am looking for any software that uses swing high and lows to draw auto fib levels and also fib retracements among those levels.

I looked on the internet and some advertise symmetry(jayextension) or fibpoint . I have no clue which one is good and if there are any indicators that youll can suggest i can backtest with a link .

The original poster was asking for the same thing that trader1968 has refreshed. Not hijacking, just fine-tuning the request, in my opinion!

So, we return you to the Forum thread, for anyone having any of the requested items...

Cheers!

Mick