Trade Station last version + owndata really working.

• 3 months later...
The uploaded link at cabafx above works just fine - yesterday and today - try it !!!!!!!!

Hi tke1,

I have tried but I get file not found

http://s13.postimg.org/xvdvovlqf/Z196.png

ul.to and rapidgator does not work here due to country restriction.

Do you know for any other valid link? Or, if possibile, do you have a working a stable version?

Thanks

Still no lucky even using unblocksit.

This is what I get from secureupload link

http://s12.postimg.org/6rudnhfil/Z198.png

and this is using rapidgator, it doesn't display the textfield for code verification input

http://s16.postimg.org/xphjl5ufp/Z197.png

today I downloaded the file from tke1 message no4. But the archive under password..

I will ask tke 1 to inform the pass, and if it work, I will upload to another source.

Yes I confirm link working well. BTW why to use Esignal as data-feed when Esignal is a complete software whit his data-feed himself ? I hope it's clear. If I have Esignal why to use Tradestation ?

Hi laser1000it;

Why to use Tradestation??...because you can to program Strategies and indicators in Easylanguage, if you don´t know how to program in Esignal language.

• 2 weeks later...
If I'm not mistaken, but I don't think that the eSignal or iQfeed data are free. These are subscriptions services. If someone has used RTQ to connect TS with real time data and actually got it to work, please reply. I'm looking for a proven method that works. Edited by Bill Bundle

@juangalvez,

Are you able to format the "ini" file to import stock data from Yahoo? I'm using MLDownloader.

juangalvez wrote: I have been finally able to download and install TS 9, thanks to anyone who helped.

It seems it works correctly in offline mode, I did a test by importing the EUR-30 txt file included and it all works fine.

Next step is to import and display add-on indicators.

Regards,

Juan Galvez

Also Step 2 doesn't work on Windows 7. It gives me an error and I can't get TS9 to run. Were you able to do Step 2?

2) Install file "TradeStation 9.0 UPDATE 8768.msp" (this is update for build 8768)

I got the TS 9 version from cabax using Tunnel bear since all download links are blocked for my country.

Once downloaded the rar file, I have disabled my antivirus - antispyware and decompress. I think this is an important step otherwise some file/s gets blocked from antivirus.

Then I simply followed the instruction, so installed the exe then the update, and everything was fine.

For now I have only tested the EUR-30 txt file included, will soon try with some different txt files