Any Valhalla Futures members here?

longboat

• 1 year later...
I paid for and took the course a long time ago when there was no software. We plotted the setups manually. You don't need the software, it just makes it easier. It is the methodology you need. You won't know what setups are even if you had the software. You need to take the course or software is of no help to you. I spent a year in the room.

I paid for and took the course a long time ago when there was no software. We plotted the setups manually. You don't need the software, it just makes it easier. It is the methodology you need. You won't know what setups are even if you had the software. You need to take the course or software is of no help to you. I spent a year in the room.

Can you share with us the setups?

It is actually very involved and requires a lot of study and teaching. It's beyond the scope of an explanation of a few sentences, besides I signed a non disclosure agreement and would not do that to Will. The software may have the entries. I am not sure, but I have only seen a screenshot from the website which did not show entries.