REQ: futuresfx.ca

Anyone has access to the member area or have the indicators from this guy named Simon? He scalps and swing trades using the Tape (footprint) and it looks quite good. He got a few amazing indicators to assist reading the footprint. The course and life-time membership is damn expensive though (over $7000). Hope someone can share his indicators. Thanks

http://www.futuresfx.ca/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi gonzo,

Thanks for the dll. But I do not have the original indicator. Do you have the indicator itself?Can you post it here please?

Do waht gonzo says and you can select this indicator in ninjatrader.

But I tried to set this indicator up (different timeframes) and get a line on every tick....

look the videos how to use this!!

here are many videos..

hxxp://xxx.screencast.cOm/users/FuturesFx.ca/folders/Educational%20Videos/media/992febc2-8a3c-43c0-b17b-e29e561c8e02

edit setting on this!!

look the video!

hxxp://xxxx.screencast.cOm/users/FuturesFx.ca/folders/Educational%20Videos/media/230ebf00-4545-4ac3-9a21-a55939d85e76

Edited by gonzo

look the videos how to use this!!

here are many videos..

hxxp://xxx.screencast.cOm/users/FuturesFx.ca/folders/Educational%20Videos/media/992febc2-8a3c-43c0-b17b-e29e561c8e02

edit setting on this!!

look the video!

hxxp://xxxx.screencast.cOm/users/FuturesFx.ca/folders/Educational%20Videos/media/230ebf00-4545-4ac3-9a21-a55939d85e76

Watched the last video about the setup and did the setup for ES (1,5,15 minutes, Bid/Ask and UpDownTick)

http://s23.postimg.org/bl9xygxw9/price_magnet.png

http://postimg.org/image/69v1drbtj/

But NO lines show up. Can anybody confirm, that it works?

Edited by kungfutrader
screenshot gone...

Longboat....this guy has changed up a couple of times...when he loses all in new starts he seems to slightly re-invent himself. He hides behind a system of seperate indicators that make his trading discressionary....which it hard to pick up. I know the person who coded his first set od indis and he was stiffed on getting paid from the last revision...for a good chuck of change. Here is and older version...not sure if it works: http://www.sendspace.com/file/cqhj6x

Does anyone have Simon's G-Scalper Deluxe? Please post it if you do. I have the original G-Scalper but it is not the current version. If anyone wants it I can post it, but I don't think he uses it.

Does anyone have Simon's G-Scalper Deluxe? Please post it if you do. I have the original G-Scalper but it is not the current version. If anyone wants it I can post it, but I don't think he uses it.

Longboat,

Can you post ur old G scalper and the templates you have? what s the difference bt new and old one? Btw,Do you or anyone know the rationale behind the indicator PriceMagnet,ACT and G scalper? I know PriceMagnet and Act are based on some kind of bids/asks and Delta but i do not know the formula behind it.We all need to know exactly what the indicators are plotting on the charts,not just some BS random lines or arrows right? Thanks

Looks like it works. Thanks I completely agree his trading is hugely discretionary and you will not get the same results. He even trades against his method sometimes. He trades many lots and gets in and out so fast for no reason that you could never ever follow him. I couldn't even understand him with his accent. I hear that one of his traders is moderating a pretty successful Euro session form 2-6am EDT though. Simon has a rough go of it lately from a trader I know who has been in his room from time to time. I will post my old template. It uses the indicators called futuesfx and futuresfx2 which I think is his Holger indicator.