Review For Trading Rooms...Software Used...Price...Room Quality in Making Money

tradernate

PM me if you want more details. You can also do some more investigation yourself.

I'm not interested in PM, since I think this a matter for the forum since you made the accusation here publicly.

I noticed Tesserac is no longer in the trading room business, so perhaps Handley is now a partner to avoid a conflict of interest, but this is just speculation on my part.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find the track records of Tradershark's ES and Euro room look okay but the CL room looks quite bad to me.

Anyone has experience with ChartskyTrades live room?

I notice Chartsky doesn't post daily or weekly results and has no blog entries between 9/13 and 1/14. No free trials either. I'm a firm believer in posting daily results. I figure those who don't have poor performance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
http://www.becomeabettertrader.com/

Thy guy is a scam , he scalps for 1 tick with multiple contracts and averages down on loosing positions , he is a great marketer

He used to run a free chatroom on MIRC , back in 2008 , his first website was powercharting.com

I followed him for a couple of weeks and then he opened a trading room , too priced in my opinion for $349 I l believe ...

Stay away from him guys !!!

Anyone has these indicators ? http://www.becomeabettertrader.com/ ?

T I A gang for all .

Take care and good trading,

Trader 1968

• 8 months later...

The Trading Zone

I took the week trial over there. I found the entries very early to be pretty good. Called either right before or as they happened live in the room. But as the day went on there were much more losers. I liked the room overall even though they wouldnt share any of there methodology with you untill u bought there stuff. I d love to do there system if someone had the educated course but no one seems to have it here. I am not willing to give up $3200 " on special" for 3 setups that i believe happen with moving averages at certain spots in the market profile. What I dont like about there style is that they go for 4-5 ticks for first target.

I agree with the above views about L2ST BUT.... as mentioned- the learning curve takes a long time and costs an arm and a leg.

In my opinion a much easier and cheaper and faster solution is KWIKPOP.

First of all you can get all their indicators here in our forum.

Second- it works off ninja so no need for other data services.

Third- they have a lof of free videos and they open their room very often to the public.

Even their paid version is very cheap.

The reason why I think kwikpop is good specifically for beginners .Its is actually based on the basic moves in the market using swings.you are not gonna get rich but your losses will be controlled and the rules are very clear and simple.

So I believe they are more than worth it at least as a start.

Jane

TraderBeauty do you still recomend KwikPop ?

TraderBeauty do you still recomend KwikPop ?

I dont recommend any of thse indicators- that entire family are all the same- they are based on lagging moving averages with fancy names and nice colors- they will do great on fast and long moves of the market but then on a choppy sideways day you will lose everything plus.

But... if you insist on working with that kind of strategy then YES- kwik-pop is as good as others, it reflects very nice the moves in the market and if you know how to read the chart then -yes- its as good as it gets.

The Hanley ***** is just like the rest. He backed the liar Pro Trader Ed, who is now totally trading a market profile system which for years did a scalp ATR system-since 2007. Looks like the guys in BMT caught Pro Trader Ed, and Handely didnt...yea right, he didn't because his hands are dirty also. I know someone that told him about the fraudster Ed, and he was sent proof and did nothing, only wanted to talk to the guy. This was first of the year (2014). So don't trust him. Trust in Jane and Admis. Later-Nate

For those interested in trading rooms should review Dr. Dean Handley's research. A link is provided below:

http://www.tesseracttrading.com/#!who/c4nz

Regards

Edited by tradernate

Thank you both tradernate and AndyS for your comments and they have been noted.

I have a different perspective than the one indicated as so far i have not heard that the reviews shown on his website are false. I did participate on a trial basis to figure out the trading rooms and generally found them productive and perhaps for new users who are wondering where to go, it might perhaps be useful to them.

As far as this "industry" is concerned, it would be perhaps naive to presume that people are doing this for the general welfare of the financial community - they are all here to make a fast buck out of anyone and that goes for large trading houses to individual "trading gurus".

I also have to point out that there are many individuals on this forum who not only assist others generally but provide valuable coaching with great effort, (Admis, Cashmanic, TraderBeauty,Wanderer, etc) amongst them- so "thank you" to them.

• 3 weeks later...

Stage Five Trading, owned by FT71 and his broker partner, will release a virtual prop trader development program to S5 clients in coming months. According to FT71, this program is based on his experience in developing and backing his own prop traders under his own prop shop, in which he had developed and backed total of 18 prop traders, 17 become 100% profitable and traded for him for years, some retired, some still trading. the one that didn't make it quit after training because she discovered that she does not want to be a prop trader, she did not enjoy being a prop trader, or being a trader, trading is not for her.

The success rate for FT71's training and mentorship program is 94.44%.

FT71 said the new program is much more detailed because the virtual prop trainees would had to work on their own learning, training, and practicing on their own, no one is looking over their shoulders to see if they are doing it right or not, but they do have weekly webinar sessions to ask FT71 questions, which had been a tradition for S5 clients for 3 years now, these opportunities to ask their own specific development questions are what separates this program from other courses sold by people who are not professional traders.

The S5 TDP (Trader Development Program) will have 10 modules, they will be released in sequence. TDP will only be available to clients of S5, at an "affordable" price, which has not yet been announced.

This is for information only. FT71 has no plan to market TDP outside S5 yet.

p.s. TDP is not aimed at retail public, it is a prop trader development program, designed to turn the committed trainees into professional prop traders upon completion of the training program. Students must complete all assignments and pass certification tests with each module before they can advance to next modules.

Edited by user33

That's really interesting. he is a great guy! Targeting only clients is the big deal as he targets people who already trade and take risk on their own at least 5K trading account. For whom does not have Ks to open account I suggest to take a combine at TST. It's low cost and there are even ways to get it without a dime! Edited by 1Tick

Stage Five Trading, owned by FT71 and his broker partner, will release a virtual prop trader development program to S5 clients in coming months. According to FT71, this program is based on his experience in developing and backing his own prop traders under his own prop shop, in which he had developed and backed total of 18 prop traders, 17 become 100% profitable and traded for him for years, some retired, some still trading. the one that didn't make it quit after training because she discovered that she does not want to be a prop trader, she did not enjoy being a prop trader, or being a trader, trading is not for her.

The success rate for FT71's training and mentorship program is 94.44%.

FT71 said the new program is much more detailed because the virtual prop trainees would had to work on their own learning, training, and practicing on their own, no one is looking over their shoulders to see if they are doing it right or not, but they do have weekly webinar sessions to ask FT71 questions, which had been a tradition for S5 clients for 3 years now, these opportunities to ask their own specific development questions are what separates this program from other courses sold by people who are not professional traders.

The S5 TDP (Trader Development Program) will have 10 modules, they will be released in sequence. TDP will only be available to clients of S5, at an "affordable" price, which has not yet been announced.

This is for information only. FT71 has no plan to market TDP outside S5 yet.

p.s. TDP is not aimed at retail public, it is a prop trader development program, designed to turn the committed trainees into professional prop traders upon completion of the training program. Students must complete all assignments and pass certification tests with each module before they can advance to next modules.

This looks good.

how do you know that? Do you work for them?