Review For Trading Rooms...Software Used...Price...Room Quality in Making Money

tradernate

This looks good.

how do you know that? Do you work for them?

I am a client. They don't hire people so even if you wish to work for them, you won't get a job there.

Most of us clients would volunteer to do anything for them without pay. It is a very different organization unlike anything you had seen.

Edited by user33

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Looks as though Mr. Dean Handley went a bit too far in his vendetta against PureTick and got sued by Alex Wasilewski.

Plaintiff alleges some pretty distasteful actions by Defendants and if true, Dean Handley's career of evaluating trade rooms may soon be over.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qkv47v

Thanks....sorry but the link is not available. Can you reupload.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I want to start a trading room does any one know any software i can use?

No offense but please stick to TRADING your own money. If you can't make money on your own by any means don't lure other people to the same faith.. If you can make money.. continue doing it.. no need to spend time to tell other people how to trade.. unless you are a charity type of guy!!

• 3 years later...
Looks as though Mr. Dean Handley went a bit too far in his vendetta against PureTick and got sued by Alex Wasilewski.

Plaintiff alleges some pretty distasteful actions by Defendants and if true, Dean Handley's career of evaluating trade rooms may soon be over.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/qkv47v

I have just come across this thread. So, I am giving my bit.

I joined this guy and within the cancellation period, I asked for my money back.

He started swearing F.. word and my god, seriously bad words for over a five minutes. I had no choice but to keep on listening to his rant as I wanted my money back. I was calm, but he just carried on.

Anyway, I goy my money back but I would NEVER EVER recommend that room. Waste of money.