Make money consistently trading the ES Traderbeauty way RESPONSE HERE ONLY

Traderbeauty

Hi Bumper- thanks for your comments, can you please send me the links for these indicators so i can compare them with what i am using right now and see if i get better results ?

regarding automatic trading, at one time i had 24 computers running and trading the EC , its good but not as good as our brain.

I guess i can give you exact rules so maybe you can code them and create a strategy.

Take care

Jane

p.s EVERYONE- i am posting 2 of friday's entries in my other post in few minutes which will answer kungfutrader.

p.s EVERYONE- i am posting 2 of friday's entries in my other post in few minutes which will answer kungfutrader.

Hi Jane,

now I see what you mean.

In your first thread you wrote

( actually would love to start our own private trading room shared only by us and nobody else and of course no charge at all).

Any plans for the room already. An IRC room should be setup very quickly.

Sure - I will sometimes later today-the way to trade is to expect a move at a certain location- level, once you get there you watch the smaller time frame and if it signals you then you enter.

That has always made the most sense to me. I would like to learn this system.

There are volume indicators in this package that look interesting. (Volume Pressure, Volume divergence, etc.)

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21652-http-www-trendfollowingtrades-com-blog-2?p=274198&viewfull=1#post274198

Should I attempt to build your charts from your screenshots? I have all the indicators that are visible on your charts. Or are templates available?

Thanks

Wanderer

Edited by Wanderer
Typo

Thanks for creating this topic Jane! Always nice to see someone willing to share her method. I can't really comment on most of your stuff because Fibs and other indicators are simply not my style. However I see you are interested in volume as well and this suits me more :) Have you ever checked out the @cme suite? If I remember correctly you once said that you are using a cracked Market Delta, in my opinion you can get rid of it by using the @cme products. I also want to point out that the jigs@w tools or of@ are maybe something worth considering but if you are really using a 2tick stop and are successful with that then there really is no need for that stuff because in my opinion this is as good as it gets.

Take care

Hi Everybody.

Just posted my friday analysis - it was a great and clear day , made 10 points net with one lot.

hope you like it.

Jane

please share if you can any good videos regarding jigsaw tools or any other tape reading.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21796-Make-money-consistently-trading-the-ES-Traderbeauty-way-2-ticks-stop

Thanks for sharing your strategy and I am going to follow it in ES next week:

do you have educated version on NexGen T-3? Can you please share your indicator set?

I am learning programming and like to take a crack at automating strategy - Can you please share all rules? Will share it in the forum if it works.