Big talks, but all want investors' money-even a few dollars!

Most of the forex market companies, or even individuals be it software or systems and strategies or

are marketing their products on the net with such fervour and enthusiasm unseen before.

But behind this strategy all want your'money',to empty your pockets!

Very few offer a demo or free indicator/system to try out.In such 'marketing' conditions,the association with indo-investasi and similar such forums seems truly fulfilling!

It becomes a platform for exchange and trail of products,which normally one would not buy openly from the market.Ofcourse someone does and offers it plays a big role towards this association!

Guest FloridaTrader
Are we in the FOREX FORUM or somewhere else?

This is a forex forum but your postings are not enlightening us about the forex. Also you are posting in the wrong section...your postings have nothing to do with suggestions. I'm not sure what the point is that you are trying to get across to other members. If you want to post, do so in the General Section. Always ask yourself, what is the value of my postings.

Look how others post if you have any questions. The Suggestions and Ideas Section is for Forum improvements, let's post in the right area next time my friend.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
The point is:-The association becomes a platform for exchange and trial of products,which normally one would not buy openly from the market.

READ-

Forum: Suggestions and Ideas

Suggest your ideas on how to improve the forum and make it a more comfortable place for you to stay

My friend,some things do have a first!

Point proven, your post has absolutely nothing to do with improving the forum. I've been doing this a lot longer than you have and I have no clue to what association you are talking about.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
See the value here:-http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/6816-Why-don-t-we-have-a-charity-box-!

Value = NONE Not sure why you pointed out the charity box posting. This was a true suggestion to this forum and forum related. It was not taken seriously because anyone can make a charity on their own and don't need a forum to do so.

On the other hand, your posting is neither a suggestion or an improvement request. You have been on the forum for three years, you should know where and how to post.