Time based indicators?

Hello friends,

This is my first post in any forum ever, so please forgive my ramblings. Im quite new to this forum and already im amazed by the sharing of knowledge in a shared dream.

I've been reading quite a bit of Gann realted material and one of the most basic premises is the sqauring of price to time. So say the price of a high on eur/usd is1.30885, if i plot 13 bars ahead there most likely will be a minor swing up or down. This also works well with the range of the last swing. ive also noticed the same with fibonacci and lucas numbers.

so i was wondering if anyone knows of a indicator that will allow me to click on a high and then choose multiple bars ahead to make a vertical line on each one.I have looked around but all vertical line indicators seem so be warnings about openings of various markets.

Thank you all for the help already given on this forum.:D

Thank you braveheart. however im looking for something that i can enter the periods i want to make the lines all at once. So say i want a line at 10 20 25 30 i can enter them in inouts and then click a high and it will place them.

Moon phases are interesting though.

thanks again.