Acme Trend which is exactly as ASCTrend 3.5

Traderbeauty

Hi Fellow Traders.

This is my first post so if I deviate from the rules by mistake please understand.

I want to thank this community for all the wonderful gifts and all the help they constantly give.

This is AcemTrend both 1 and 2. These indicators are exactly as the AscTrend 3.5 indicator so either they are the same company or one copied from the other.

No need for a DLL or an Emulator. Please note the settings I use .

I have been using this indicator forever and I believe its one of the best around.

Instead of using a 14 or more average of the previous bars it shows us whats going in the market right at this second.

I am attaching a screenshot of a short I took on the ES last friday, I use the Renko Spectrum which is very good , but for the actual entry I use 244 tick chart and will only enter when I see a

CONSOLIDATION on the AscTrend confirmed by volume .

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Link for the file: http://www.send5pace.c0m/pro/dl/e27wmt

Link for the screenshot : http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/upz1x1

Thanks again everybody.

Jane

Traderbeauty,

Thanks for your sharing. As you are a new memeber I can not send you a Personal Message, so I generate this reply. I notice on your screenshot that you use Invest0r RT or M@rketdelta. It is not clear to me if this is an educated version or not. There is another thread on this forum where people are requesting an educated version (that is a crack) of M@rketDelta or Invest0r RT. Also on behalf of others I would like to ask you if you can reply in the other thread regarding Invest0r RT or M@rketDelta.

Here is the thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21412-Market-Delta-11-or-newer

I apologise for touching a different subject in this reply and certainly do not intend to upset any memeber of the forum for the reasons given above.

Traderbeauty,

Thanks for your sharing. As you are a new memeber I can not send you a Personal Message, so I generate this reply. I notice on your screenshot that you use Invest0r RT or M@rketdelta. It is not clear to me if this is an educated version or not. There is another thread on this forum where people are requesting an educated version (that is a crack) of M@rketDelta or Invest0r RT. Also on behalf of others I would like to ask you if you can reply in the other thread regarding Invest0r RT or M@rketDelta.

Here is the thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21412-Market-Delta-11-or-newer

I apologise for touching a different subject in this reply and certainly do not intend to upset any memeber of the forum for the reasons given above.

Nexg3n ???

Edited by Nukem

@Traderbeauty...Thank you for your share on the ASCTrend indicators. We do not have the T-3 fixed indicator....could you please share those indicators if you have them fixed....Thank you. BTW...Your setup is well thoughtout using the different time frames and indicators used....job well done.-Nate

The T3 fibs and the T3 MACDBB would be great to have. Does anyone know what the MACDBB settings are, and also is there and compatible indicator for the T3 Fibs Pro Trader indicator? Thank you-Nate

@Traderbeauty...Thank you for your share on the ASCTrend indicators. We do not have the T-3 fixed indicator....could you please share those indicators if you have them fixed....Thank you. BTW...Your setup is well thoughtout using the different time frames and indicators used....job well done.-Nate
Edited by tradernate

The T3 fibs and the T3 MACDBB would be great to have. Does anyone know what the MACDBB settings are, and also is there and compatible indicator for the T3 Fibs Pro Trader indicator? Thank you-Nate

@tradernate, I have a clone nexgen t3 using a set of indicators from others software for example the large and small triggers use the Alphatrend TrendTracks:

http://[email protected]/file/iodui9

my settings of MacdBB;

http://[email protected]/file/k8mhu6

@Livermore...how are you coloring your bars...I think I can see the rest...Thank You-Nate

@tradernate, I have a clone nexgen t3 using a set of indicators from others software for example the large and small triggers use the Alphatrend TrendTracks:

http://[email protected]/file/iodui9

my settings of MacdBB;

http://[email protected]/file/k8mhu6

Hi Everybody, sorry for the delay I was trading the Es which was just amazing today- ES is minus 30 pts just now and I had enough.

So let me answer each of the questions.

Regarding Market Delta- I am using md but only the volume breakdown indicator.I am using the 10.3.9 version which is an older one but works perfectly.Waiting for the 11 version to be educated.

I use interactive brokers data feed because i could not get either CQG or IQFEED to connect.The entire purpose of MD is only to confirm an entry.I will try to look for Investor RT ( good idea forgot about that one, basically its the same company just the RT does not have the foot print chart which i do not care about anyway).

Regarding Nexgen- this is a legit version , I wish I had an educated one because if they ever go out of business I will be in trouble lol.

I see a lot of interest in my method-If people want and if i am allowed to I can explain what I do and show examples.

Other than a good data feed ( which you can get for free from AMP - CQG if you only open an account) all the indicators have been educated, the trick is to know how to use them and how to read the market.

Thank You again for all the help and support.

Please let me know if you want to see today's ES entries .

Before I forget- Hawkeye volume indicator is very good and when applied to renko spectrum 1-1 is a good enough substitute for Market Delta, as you can see I also put it on my 244 tick chart.

Take care.

Jane - Traderbeauty.

Hi Everybody, sorry for the delay I was trading the Es which was just amazing today- ES is minus 30 pts just now and I had enough.

So let me answer each of the questions.

Regarding Market Delta- I am using md but only the volume breakdown indicator.I am using the 10.3.9 version which is an older one but works perfectly.Waiting for the 11 version to be educated.

I use interactive brokers data feed because i could not get either CQG or IQFEED to connect.The entire purpose of MD is only to confirm an entry.I will try to look for Investor RT ( good idea forgot about that one, basically its the same company just the RT does not have the foot print chart which i do not care about anyway).

Regarding Nexgen- this is a legit version , I wish I had an educated one because if they ever go out of business I will be in trouble lol.

I see a lot of interest in my method-If people want and if i am allowed to I can explain what I do and show examples.

Other than a good data feed ( which you can get for free from AMP - CQG if you only open an account) all the indicators have been educated, the trick is to know how to use them and how to read the market.

Thank You again for all the help and support.

Please let me know if you want to see today's ES entries .

Before I forget- Hawkeye volume indicator is very good and when applied to renko spectrum 1-1 is a good enough substitute for Market Delta, as you can see I also put it on my 244 tick chart.

Take care.

Jane - Traderbeauty.

Thank you for your explanation, I´m practice for quite some time the nexgen t3 with relative exit, my goal is mastered this system in conjunction with "order flow", but for now can´t use MD with demo historical datafeed and think OFA one of the best but have no version properly educated, (at least I can not make it work). Seems in your screenshot you use Kwikpop?

• 2 weeks later...

I have had few questions from members , but since I am new and have not posted 15 times yet- I am going to answer the questions here.

Here is the first question:

Hi,

I have a question re the remarks below....

"I get my data from CQG for free because I have an account with AMP and the data is very good.

I have all the indicators I need on ninja which is a free platform "

I have an Amp account and CQG feed also but I cannot use it on NT free because NT says you need a full NT licence for it to work (no connect account option) ?

How have you got around this or what version does CQG work with ?

Please le me know...cheers

T

So T. there are 2 types of ninja accounts- the first one is a full which allows you to do everything,. The second one is the free one which is what I am using. You should be able to use it with you CQG data. This free ninja is somewhat limited in few ways which i don't really care- for example- you cannot edit or compile an indicator or a strategy, but if i do have to do so i just do it on another computer and then export it to the main one and import it as a zip.

If you have any problem just go online and contact AMP tech support- there are wonderful.

Take care

Jane

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/bfnh5t

Next question:

u mind sharing ur nt7 strategy

u mind sharing which combinations of indicators u use for NT7? what products do you trade?

Sure- I do not mind sharing because this is what this forum is about, also- please remember that this business is the only one where there is no competion- because if i teach you what i do it only means that when i go long then you and others will go long the same time which will actually help me unless its a very this market.

I got few other requests : your method

I really think you know what you're doing based on what I see in your charts an posts.

I think you offered to explain the logic how the method is employed and I would very much appreciate if you could teach me.

Hi Yamantaka- sorry that i could not answer directly-

I do not mind explaining and teaching how you can make money consistently trading the ES using 2 ticks stop.

I am not sure if I am allowed to do so here and in this forum.

I prefer to do that in the ninja forum because we all have the same indicators.

So please let me know and I will be more than happy to share and explain.

I attached a screenshot of part of today's activity.

take care

Jane

You are both right- I use the Ninja Direct but the truth is that I am using it just for charting. Instead of paying $150 per month for esignal or $123 for tradestation ( depends if you use the cme exchange discount).

I opened an account $1000 and I pay nothing for my data.

Currently I actually trade with interactivebrokers.

I might start trade in amp using ninja because i like its dom.

BUMPER- some traders try to save money wherever its possible and its always good to know all your options.

Take care

Jane

Hi TraderBeauty,

This is your thread you share any way or how you want to...the floor is all yours....thank you for sharing-Nate

I am not sure if I am allowed to do so here and in this forum.

I prefer to do that in the ninja forum because we all have the same indicators.

So please let me know and I will be more than happy to share and explain.

I attached a screenshot of part of today's activity.

take care

Jane

If you tie in into an NT7 indicator then you can keep it here otherwise it generally goes over in the the general trading section. If you could keep it here that would be great...keeping it here meaning in the NT side of the forum.

Thank you-Nate

Tradeernate-sure will do tomorrow or saturday- will take me some time,

Should I stay on this post or should i start a new post called " HOW TO TRADE AND WIN CONSISTENTLY ,THE TRADERBEAUTY WAY "

?

Thanks

Jane

" HOW TO TRADE AND WIN CONSISTENTLY ,THE TRADERBEAUTY WAY " <--- that's an awesome idea........btw where can I find something similar to the "hawkeyevolume" indicator

Tradeernate-sure will do tomorrow or saturday- will take me some time,

Should I stay on this post or should i start a new post called " HOW TO TRADE AND WIN CONSISTENTLY ,THE TRADERBEAUTY WAY "

?

Thanks

Jane

Chonpz...why do you need something similar..we have the real thing...look in the Hawkeye thread...if link is no longer valid I will re-load it later.

" HOW TO TRADE AND WIN CONSISTENTLY ,THE TRADERBEAUTY WAY " <--- that's an awesome idea........btw where can I find something similar to the "hawkeyevolume" indicator

Here is the thread...the Hawk Eye was just posted...have fun-Nate

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/21084-Hawkeye_Professional/page13

See post #122 for the link....

HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ql2rro

sorry about that got busy......and had to run.....Nate

nate,

There are many Hawkeye threads here. Kindly repost the link for the indicator in question. Thanks.

Edited by tradernate