forex growth bot indicators?

Hello wonderful people!

I think someone must have cracked the fgb strategy and looked to see how it works and what indicators it uses, can you please

help me find out the details? and if you can just share the indicators which this strategy uses (which I beleive it heavily relies on oe single indicator) it would be much appreciated

thank you very much

Guest FloridaTrader

The links for the share you wanted and the thread already in progress are the same links. This will help us to be more organized my friend.

Thanks for understanding.:)

Edited by FloridaTrader

No, that i not what I needed, I already purchased the original license of the EA

What I need is the actual strategy, and the indicator which this EA relies on to calculate the volume.

Of course I did use the search, but could not find what I want, and I don't think it has been shared before

So if I understand you, what your looking for is a "kind" of the Manuel strategy ( FGB) with the inductors ( all) to see when a trade in developing , is this correct? Kind of like a template

So if I understand you, what your looking for is a "kind" of the Manuel strategy ( FGB) with the inductors ( all) to see when a trade in developing , is this correct? Kind of like a template

Yes exactly, so not just the indicator, but the whole thing, If I can match the entries on my chart through the strategy template with the entry on the EA it self, then I can make sure that I got the real thing, and work on improvements from there.

Maximillan, I could not get the ELabunskyVolaPresser to work on my MT4 when I downloaded it, could someone please post a download link for a workable version ?

thank you so much you two for your input!

Yes exactly, so not just the indicator, but the whole thing, If I can match the entries on my chart through the strategy template with the entry on the EA it self, then I can make sure that I got the real thing, and work on improvements from there.

Maximillan, I could not get the ELabunskyVolaPresser to work on my MT4 when I downloaded it, could someone please post a download link for a workable version ?

thank you so much you two for your input!

Check your PM