eVolution Trading Protocols

yamantaka

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Corn, that's why it is so hard to trust a newbie post on our fourm....the ****** games they play...you have no idea if they are legit or just *****s.....sooner then later they show who they are!

I am here; can't do anything about being a newbie until I graduate. :)

No need to thank me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ly9seyifb77kbk7

Hey Yamantaka...I just wanted to let you know what I meant about your post. When new people come on to the forum and ask for a system or say they have a system that they will trade, and say email me....they generally want to sell it to people and will not post it. That's what I thought you were doing. I just wanted to thank you for having the software and posting it here. Thanks for the share...and helping on our NT forum. BTW...Wecome and have fun-Nate

I am here; can't do anything about being a newbie until I graduate. :)

No need to thank me.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ly9seyifb77kbk7

With respect to eVolution, they don't have any manuals--all training is done with web videos and they are available to members only. Unfortunately, I didn't record them while I had the chance, but there may be a way to get around this if you're interested.

Go to this page and click on Next Webinar.

http://www.evolutiontradingprotocols.com/

Set it up anytime you want because it's only a marketing pitch (all automated, no real people) which will take you to the free trial IF you give them your CC. They will not bill your card, but you must send them and email before the trial ends to not renew or they will bill you.

Once you get access, you can record the training videos. If you do go that far, I'd like to get a copy of those videos. :)

I will record the monday webinar for all users i will post the entery webinars in the ninjatraderz.com website blog

Regards

Bumper, just to clarify, the webinar doesn't give anything of any value in terms of the setups. You're going to have to sign up for the 14 day FREE trial first (with a credit card number) and then have access to the web member video library. That's what you want to record for the setups.

Edited by yamantaka

if you are on the website members area and can watch the video you can use orbit downloader from orbitdownloader.com and then all you need to get is the video url ,right click on the video itself and click on

"copy video url" , then paste it in orbitdownloader by clicking on file "enter new url to download" , let me know if this works .