New FFx standard indicators

FerruFx

Hello to all members,

Here is my new creation: FFx Standard Indicators.

Not sure if these tools will be of great interest ... but at least they are here for everyone want to use them.

The purpose of these new versions of all standard indicators provided in your platform is to display in a sub-window multiple timeframes of the same indicator.

But the display isn’t like a simple MTF indicator. This is the real display of the indicator on its timeframe.

http://www.ervent.net/images/ffx_indicators.gif

Here are the options available in each FFx indicator:

- Select the timeframes to be displayed (M1 to Monthly)

- Define the width (number of bars) for each timeframe box

- Alert pop up/sound/email/push

- Activate/deactivate the alert directly on the chart

- Modify all the colors

- ... and of course all usual settings of the standard indicator

Alert triggers:

Moving Averages: price crosses MA and/or two MAs cross

MACD: histogram crosses signal line and/or histogram crosses 0 line

Stochastic: stoch crosses signal and/or stoch crosses in/out OBOS zones

RSI: RSI crosses in/out OBOS zones

CCI: CCI crosses defined level and/or CCI cross 0 line

Average True Range: ATR reverses

ADX: ADX, +DI/-DI crosses defined level and/or +DI crosses –DI

WPR: WPR crosses in/out OBOS zones

Momentum: momentum reverses

Parabolic SAR: PSAR reverses

Fractals: fractals reverses

Envelopes: price crosses upper/lower bands

Bollinger Bands: price crosses middle band and/or upper/lower bands

Standard Deviation: standard deviation reverses

Ichimoku Kinko Hyo: price crosses cloud and/or Tenkan crosses Kijun

OsMA: histogram crosses 0 line

DeMarker: DeMarker crosses in/out OBOS zones

Bulls Power: histogram crosses 0 line

Bears Power: histogram crosses 0 line

Awesome Oscillator: AO reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross

Accelerator Oscillator: AC reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross

RVI: RVI crosses signal and/or RVI crosses 0 line

Force Index: FI crosses 0 line

Money Flow Index: MFI crosses in/out OBOS zones

Volumes: volume reverses (color change)

On Balance Volume: OBV reverses

How to set alert:

In the parameters pop up: select the alert you want and the alert mode (pop up and/or sound and/or email and/or push notification)

http://www.ervent.net/images/FFx_alert_popup.gif

Then On chart: select the bell icon (double click) then drag and drop it anywhere. At the very next incoming tick, it will retrieve its original position but with a different color signaling that it changed its status. Red to Green means it is now activated … Green to Red means that it is now deactivated.

http://www.ervent.net/images/FFx_alert_bell.gif

=============

Nothing really new here. If I am not mistaken, Mladen did something similar few years ago for some customs indicators but for different pairs not for timeframes. I am not 100% sure ...

I am not a big fan of indicators but this was an old work in progress which I wanted to finish and share ... So here you go! All FFx indicators + .pdf attached here: http://www.ervent.net/files/FFx_Standard_Indicators.zip

FerruFx

Hi FerruFx,

Thank you very much for this share. Would you please to share the MQ4 file of all the indicators?

I want to modify some of them.

Best Regards,

Anton

Hello to all members,

Here is my new creation: FFx Standard Indicators.

Not sure if these tools will be of great interest ... but at least they are here for everyone want to use them.

The purpose of these new versions of all standard indicators provided in your platform is to display in a sub-window multiple timeframes of the same indicator.

But the display isn’t like a simple MTF indicator. This is the real display of the indicator on its timeframe.

http://www.ervent.net/images/ffx_indicators.gif

Here are the options available in each FFx indicator:

- Select the timeframes to be displayed (M1 to Monthly)

- Define the width (number of bars) for each timeframe box

- Alert pop up/sound/email/push

- Activate/deactivate the alert directly on the chart

- Modify all the colors

- ... and of course all usual settings of the standard indicator

Alert triggers:

Moving Averages: price crosses MA and/or two MAs cross

MACD: histogram crosses signal line and/or histogram crosses 0 line

Stochastic: stoch crosses signal and/or stoch crosses in/out OBOS zones

RSI: RSI crosses in/out OBOS zones

CCI: CCI crosses defined level and/or CCI cross 0 line

Average True Range: ATR reverses

ADX: ADX, +DI/-DI crosses defined level and/or +DI crosses –DI

WPR: WPR crosses in/out OBOS zones

Momentum: momentum reverses

Parabolic SAR: PSAR reverses

Fractals: fractals reverses

Envelopes: price crosses upper/lower bands

Bollinger Bands: price crosses middle band and/or upper/lower bands

Standard Deviation: standard deviation reverses

Ichimoku Kinko Hyo: price crosses cloud and/or Tenkan crosses Kijun

OsMA: histogram crosses 0 line

DeMarker: DeMarker crosses in/out OBOS zones

Bulls Power: histogram crosses 0 line

Bears Power: histogram crosses 0 line

Awesome Oscillator: AO reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross

Accelerator Oscillator: AC reverses (color change) and/or 0 line cross

RVI: RVI crosses signal and/or RVI crosses 0 line

Force Index: FI crosses 0 line

Money Flow Index: MFI crosses in/out OBOS zones

Volumes: volume reverses (color change)

On Balance Volume: OBV reverses

How to set alert:

In the parameters pop up: select the alert you want and the alert mode (pop up and/or sound and/or email and/or push notification)

http://www.ervent.net/images/FFx_alert_popup.gif

Then On chart: select the bell icon (double click) then drag and drop it anywhere. At the very next incoming tick, it will retrieve its original position but with a different color signaling that it changed its status. Red to Green means it is now activated … Green to Red means that it is now deactivated.

http://www.ervent.net/images/FFx_alert_bell.gif

=============

Nothing really new here. If I am not mistaken, Mladen did something similar few years ago for some customs indicators but for different pairs not for timeframes. I am not 100% sure ...

I am not a big fan of indicators but this was an old work in progress which I wanted to finish and share ... So here you go! All FFx indicators + .pdf attached here: http://www.ervent.net/files/FFx_Standard_Indicators.zip

FerruFx

Hi FerruFx,

Please be calm. Dont be angry.

We are thanking you for sharing good ex4 indis. Please be full hearted in sharing and be happy.

Best Regards,

Anton

Sorry but what aknforex did is violating copyright (and it's illegal) ... He has absolutely no respect for my work. I previously said that I was not wishing to share the source code ... but he decompiled all the tools.

FerruFx

The price action differs from broker to broker because of different feed. What would you like to do about that?

To trade naked price action is also not the answer for successful trading. Indicators are useful indications. We don't take the indications for granted but as a situation in the market teller. Confluence of a few good indicators (RSI, STOCH, BB, MAs, MACD, ADX, ADR and so on...) gives much better chance for successful trades. Indicators give wise advices (better than your financial adviser).

I cannot imagine to trade without them.

Cheers Hermes

Edited by hermes

The price action differs from broker to broker because of different feed. What would you like to do about that?

To trading naked price action is also not the answer for successful trading. Indicators are useful indications. We don't take the indications for granted but as a situation in the market teller. Confluence of a few good indicators (RSI, STOCH, BB, MAs, MACD, ADX, ADR and so on...) gives much better chance for successful trades.

I cannot imagine to trade without them.

Cheers Hermes

Keep in mind that all indicators are lagging because they are based on past datas ... So when you find an entry signal, this is already few pips away from where price action traders were entered the market.

I am not saying that you can't trade with indicators. This is important to find the ones which suit your own trading style and risk. If they work for you, so fine and go ahead.

I want to ask all friends here: is there any indicator that not lagging?

For attention price action (only) trader, so based on what do you decide to open and close a trade?

thank you

All indicators are lagging. The most usefull indicator we have is our eyes.

But keep in mind that even the current candle price movement is lagging. The price action is the reaction to the traders action so when you see it on chart, the action already happened. This is lagging.

But keep in mind that even the current candle price movement is lagging. The price action is the reaction to the traders action so when you see it on chart, the action already happened. This is lagging.

Well, no problem: I propose to use this : http://www.jneurosci.org/content/26/41/10380.long

inside the traders brain :D

I think there is no such kind of non-lagging indi. All indi are lagging, even the price itself.

Whatever tools or indi or base that you use, all are lagging.

You are deciding anything in your life, is based on your past experiences. Experiences are all lagging. Because this is the best way and the only logical way to live your life. It is the same with trading. IT IS OK to USE Lagging indi as long as you understand its characteristic well.

Thank you

But even the eyes are lagging when we don't put the glasses on...only if you have 20/20 than...?

That's exactly what I am telling: Different feed different price action. Crystal ball is not lagging but it is difficult to get, witches won't lend it to us because it is their income source and you would left grease spots on it.

Cheers Hermes