Please unlock this indicator

jstrong

Here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/84hanu

Just import the zip this time. If you already have the original installed, remove it using NT's "Remove Assembly" option and restart NT before import new one.

P.S. Do you have any info on how to use this? The original vendor site does not exist anymore.

Omaron...great job, and thank you BTW...can anyone open this up to see the .cs files to see how this working and what are the indicators?

Here you go: http://www.sendspace.com/file/84hanu

Just import the zip this time. If you already have the original installed, remove it using NT's "Remove Assembly" option and restart NT before import new one.

P.S. Do you have any info on how to use this? The original vendor site does not exist anymore.

HI Omaron, I have a non cracked NT and all fixed indi's work, for some reason the momentum didn't...do you know why?-thanks, Nate

Do you get an error or something? I did not had any issues in loading them and i have normal NT too.

Edited by omaron

The reversion worked fine....loaded the momentum strat and received the unable to verify vendor license "TheEminiTrader".......any ideas. I will check the others to see if the ones that worked previously, still work-Nate

Do you get an error or something? I did not had any issues in loading them and i have normal NT too.
Edited by tradernate

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...