http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

Another one of Bala's marketing tricks is what I call the "Carrot." He holds this out to your nose to keep you grabbing for it, like a horse. The carrots are his constant touting of new indicators/systems that will revolutionize the trading business whereby you'll never have a daily drawdown. He has made this claim at least 8 times now and of course it's always followed with another promise when the new release falls on its face.

All his products will get educated here. If you're interested in entertainment, just go to the room with free trials and change your IP and name each time.

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok give me some time to prepare some templates to share here defintly there ius simple and hard methods i think we can begon ytoguther alls to build a good method with this indis

Mate, we've been waiting patiently for you to fulfill this promise. Got anything?

Trying to respectful to you as another member but if you don't have these exemplary templates or screen-shots based on your success with B@l@'s stuff, then just say so.

Remember, you were the one who declared that you would have templates to share...

Cheers!

Mick

Guest gavetso

Excuseme pal for delay defintly im guy with out alot of time for now i reomcn to all using kalinay only use in scalping methods and toguer some good volumen indicator i want share this usefull tool from Bigmike forum is really good to get best tigering when you enter Kalinay signals.

http://[email protected]/file/q1anng

you>>>>>>>>>>COMETSMARTMONEY VOLUME

• 4 weeks later...
smebody have the last version of Bala files? im initerested to deocmpile to know if they mix the old code or creating something

gavetso...Bala promises that in a few days he will have all the new, final indicators and strategies. So it may be better to wait and focus the efforts on the final products.

Cheers!

Mick

All of bala's creations look interesting when the market trends and he cherry picks trades in hindsight, but they crash and burn under other market conditions.

You don't need any indicators to make money when the market makes big moves in either direction.

I'll lay odds these new scripts fall on their faces like all the others from bala.

Guest gavetso

the only 2 market conditions man are BUY OR SELL if you are under some curse about Maths or other cinetific profesionl as ingeniering you will know trading variables are really simple compared other areas

but perhpas yousaid CHOP market? chop market is only a compression in the Buy and Sell structure you must decide to involve inm your trading methodws or not.

This is too funny.

Bala, has looked at the market through Market Replay and is now telling us what trades he's taking after the fact. I have to give him credit. He is the best Market Replay, after the fact trader on the face of the planet. I've never seen anyone this good. He never misses a winning trade. Simply remarkable.

But wait. In the room this day, he didn't take any of those trades live. The ones he did take, he lost money and made excuses why the indicators didn't work or that he was testing a new discretionary method and blah blah blah.

And to think, people are paying him $200 a month for this entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDVkd8E5wdQ&feature=youtu.be

This is too funny.

Bala, has looked at the market through Market Replay and is now telling us what trades he's taking after the fact. I have to give him credit. He is the best Market Replay, after the fact trader on the face of the planet. I've never seen anyone this good.

Wait a minute, mate...you mean that Jay Wireman (http://www.daytradingthefutures.com/) has competition for "the best non-trader with a subscription trading room" title?!

Maybe we could arrange a Market Replay Showdown!

These clowns are ridiculous!

Cheers!

Mick

Wednesday update...It's very funny to hear him diss other trading rooms as "cr@pola" while he touts "...I am the only trading room in the world offering...with no losses...this is going to be the eighth wonder of the world..."

Very funny!

Edited by tryitagainmf