http://www.eminifuturesbuysell.com/

cornelis

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He noted on Monday/Tuesday that he will NOT be releasing the GPS in NinjaTrader format to anyone. It will only be available to view in his room.

He believes that the Sierra version, which he releases to users, is "unhackable"?!

Cheers!

Mick

G'day mick.

Are you still attending his room regularly mate?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What a boring and slow day. But thank goodness we have Bala the Buffon to give us picks from the Hindu Gods themselves. Most of you know Bala is no longer selling indicators and auto traders (a world class failure) but instead a live signal service.

Today, he issued a 5 Star Buy on Crude. According the Bala, 5 Star alerts are 99.99% "guaranteed" to make big money. So much money that he told subscribers to back up the truck and buy as many call option as you could afford. I Sim traded 1 contract (I don't like options on futures); results posted below. I don't think I've ever seen a $650 loss material so quickly.

http://i60.tinypic.com/91mpnc.jpg

What a boring and slow day. But thank goodness we have Bala the Buffon to give us picks from the Hindu Gods themselves. Most of you know Bala is no longer selling indicators and auto traders (a world class failure) but instead a live signal service.

Today, he issued a 5 Star Buy on Crude. According the Bala, 5 Star alerts are 99.99% "guaranteed" to make big money. So much money that he told subscribers to back up the truck and buy as many call option as you could afford. I Sim traded 1 contract (I don't like options on futures); results posted below. I don't think I've ever seen a $650 loss material so quickly.

http://i60.tinypic.com/91mpnc.jpg

Its interesing, such huge stop is recomended by them for CL? Account should be....:-/

Live traded guys were happy...:(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

Here is the latest uneducated release - version 23R

The main components are the following;

1>Show me the Trend

2> Omega Chop Filter

3> Auto Trend Finder Hybrid = Here we combine chop filter with trend finder

for auto trading testing.

Video explaining the software: hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPpdcFpZv4Q&feature=youtu.be

The uneducated file: hxxps://www.sendspace.com/file/kpgmj9

Thanking in advance